USA Pics

Ekankal,
Those screenshots of yours are practially photographs. So nicely done! Your light settings are amazing and really bring out the details in the picture.

Heinrich505

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Norm,

What's that large black thing in the river?

I have no idea, I never noticed it. :hehe: Now I'm going to have to remember what route that is and where on the route that is. :confused: For now I'm saying that it is a big fish that has sat in the sun too long. Ew!

Edit:

It is <kuid:146087:2955534> Roccia D9 by robertoconti19 several, but not all, of his rocks seem to have this issue in TANE. I didn't notice it before. (Donner Pass route)

Now I'll have to see if the problem is present in TRS19 Edit again, nope roccia 09 and others look OK in TRS19. Huh, <scratches head> Edit some more I checked a more modern route in TANE that includes this asset and while there is a clear discoloration of the top rock it doesn't look black. I'm guessing that it is something to do with environmental settings, time of day, and perhaps the route itself in TANE. It does not appear to change when I rotate around it. <shrug> may relate to shadow settings?

Last edited:
It seems like you will never get there and then, gradually, you are surounded by hills and can't see the mountains any more.

And suddenly you know you are in the mountains! (powered by ReggiesTrainz)

:wave:

Last edited:
Hauling iron ore on the UMR

It is about a 1.25 hour run, one way, if there is no traffic. Each crew makes two round trips per shift, six trips a day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (powered by ReggiesTrainz)

:D

Last edited:
Back