USA Pics

The CSX giving its convoy to the UP crew for the Texas TGV testing:

x9ngNY6.png

uV0eENM.png

zuj52ig.png

gqORhni.png

KailkzJ.png

Union Pacific Tanker Train on its way to the up south exit on clovis sub on freshly layed track

Don't know why exactly why that crossing is not working.. guess i'l figure it out eventually

Thats not big enough :hehe: In Scottsbluff NE the sugar beet plant silos exploded from the ignited sugar dust, some workers were trapped on top, and several silos were leaning, threatening to collapse, the concussion from the blast was felt in several counties away.

Great work :cool:

"Oh man! This was, like, totally worth it!"

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Converse Junction, danddhud's Powder River Basin_'97_Route v2.2. 13 consists (100 hoppers ea) currently running for just under 5 hours, no errors. 6 consists loaded at 6 different mines. 1 loaded consist left the route via portal.

:D I'm lovin' me some TANE SP3!

Edit: Six hours in 16 consists (1600 hoppers total!) 7 loaded and headed out, 2 loading, and 7 headed for the mines. :D

Edit: Well that's what I get for bragging. When I checked back at about 7.5 hours I had two mexican standoffs, one I could clear with some switch flipping but the other would have taken backing a mile long train two miles and I decided good enough was good enough. Some fun!

Last edited:
Back