xvcLf16.jpg

GT16UaJ.jpg

q0LQAee.jpg

PXMaflP.jpg

EUSlAKk.jpg

h1ZGnI7.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

clarkja91

Yes look under MP15DC or search under my id BTVFD on the DLS or through your content manager and you will find the URR and undec models for both the roof walk and standard
As far as the other versions of the MP 15 DC those are all reskins that people of done so you’ll have to contact them directly.

Last edited:
Fictional version of the Weave bridge, which in reality is a pedestrian bridge but I up scaled it to fit two tracks.

Weave-bridge.jpg

Weave-bridge.jpg

I probably should use different tracks on the bridge, as the current ones clearly have such a LOD system that they have become invisible at this distance already :hehe:.

The route is the UMR btw. I just ripped out a bridge and replaced it with my own to do some basic testing.

It's dark times for the USA as enemy forces are beginning to start a navel blockade of the eastern seaboard and many of the Atlantic cities are under naval bombardment. The railfan caught a freshly built 16 inch rail gun racing northward on the L&A's Cincinnati Division mainline.

Coming across the diamonds at Norwood at an unusually high speed the engineer of the L&A Atlantic is wasting no time. According to the Railfan's sources this train has all the traffic cleared in front of it.

uyyv4et.jpg

4NCocWR.jpg

By the looks of the consist things look dire.

DcnGopN.jpg

fv7pm4J.jpg

4qswaTU.jpg

dj0wTU2.jpg

Dave

Last edited:
Back