USA Pics

Is possible to get that talgo set anywhere?

Thanks

No. They are personal reskins and it's a fictional set since there aren't any available with the fins. From what I could understand out of the license, you could reskin them but not release them. Ask perrock about the set he made.

In case anyone's wondering I'll be releasing 90250 on the DLS soon.

fb494bcf12ac79b76b90639860acad8c.jpg
fc63810e54f619d14bbda759206b87e7.jpg

Amtrak Cascades 90250 screams past a rare daylight SEALVJ(Led by ex-BN SD60M 1403), rushing towards a crash site a few miles south with the emergency trainset.

Looks similar to my set except I have fins. All cars are numbered individually since there is no ARN. But this is the Mt. Olympus Set.

98500894ff63151969bfb1d7a581ec64.jpg

Last edited:
Looks similar to my set except I have fins. All cars are numbered individually since there is no ARN. But this is the Mt. Olympus Set.

Those look great!
Since mine don't have fins, I decided to make a fictional set. I named it Mt. Pilchuck lol. Did you use the destination script for the car numbers? I have a set of destinations with 500 as the train number but I didn't bother to add car numbers (What a poor, lazy wretch I am:confused:) so they're all just 000. I would have added fins but I don't have the mesh editing software nor expertise. But hey, it works fine for me.

Eighty CLW 100 ton hoppers move through Forest Park outside of downtown Lewiston with SD45-2u no.2695.

Last edited:
CR 6726 blasts through the deteriorating town of Durant, Ohio in the winter of 1978. Once a thriving community, the abandonment of most engine facilities and interchange operations after the Conrail merger has left the town as a shell of its former self.

386721f01def5b444b023e98ebc89c16.jpeg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

someone might want to notify the Gandy dancers of the rails which are in need of replacement as 4-6-2 steam engine 1243 thunders down the high iron with a short string of CSX hoppers in tow.

Last edited:
correcting me with proper railroad slang?

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

look I'm trying not to be angry and argue over this but if it's one thing I can't stand it is being corrected over the use of railroad terminology what difference does it make, anyway...

continuing its run down the tracks with coal hoppers trailing and one steam engine at the point.

Last edited:
Back