USA Pics

A four baseboard route I hope I can release in the coming weeks.

scratchy_5dcd6a5e1ee7d.jpg

scratchy_5dcd6a8da246a.jpg

scratchy_5dcd6aa7d40c9.jpg

scratchy_5dcd6acf199dd.jpg

G72 with SOO 4412 leading, comes past the Foremost Dairy, after switching the lumber company in Sparta.

IC&E SD40-2 6428 leads CP 281 over the Wisconsin River bridge in Wisconsin Dells

The 4600 is busy switching cars here at Fort McCoy, these will be unloaded for this weekends drill, that will take place here on the base

CN train A415 or what some call the push/pull job, comes around the S curve, as it leaves Neenah Yard and then thru the town of Dale, on a warm summer day.

I like to know how you got the car on it's side ?? A bad day was had . Was it a DUI ?
Matt PRR
Not sure what happened, no one wants to admit what it was either.

A little trickery and asset manipulation gets the car on its side. Basically I cloned and converted the asset to make it a scenery object with rolling applied in the config file. Only down side is a square shadow under the car that is still there after removing mention of a shadow from the config file and also deleting the shadow mesh. It only shows at certain angles.

Not sure what happened, no one wants to admit what it was either.

A little trickery and asset manipulation gets the car on its side. Basically I cloned and converted the asset to make it a scenery object with rolling applied in the config file. Only down side is a square shadow under the car that is still there after removing mention of a shadow from the config file and also deleting the shadow mesh. It only shows at certain angles.

That was a neat trick, thanks for sharing

Hiawathamr,
Beautiful shots. That's your American Mountains route, right? I especially like your cab view on the trestle. You can feel the cold!

Still watching for your CN switching route.

Heinrich505

Back