USA Pics

Sweet pics, mikelj001.

Here's a pic of a GRR switcher picking up a generator from the Westinghouse plant:

SW7_PickingUpGenerator.jpg

That's not a generator, that's a flipping great reactor!:eek: How can you call that hunk of a machine a "generator"?

Ignore that if you wish.

Anyhoo, great screenshots everybody, I should get some screenshots of my WIP: Desert Railroad.

Happy Trainzing!;)
Scott.

Ha ha! Well Scott, the asset is named "gas generator," but I'm no expert, so I couldn't tell you what it's really modeled after. The prototype plant I'm modeling handles some pretty large-scale machinery (wind turbines, marine motors, etc.), so I thought something BIG would be appropriate.

Happy trainzing,

Max

That's not a generator, that's a flipping great reactor!:eek: How can you call that hunk of a machine a "generator"?

Ignore that if you wish.

Anyhoo, great screenshots everybody, I should get some screenshots of my WIP: Desert Railroad.

Happy Trainzing!;)
Scott.

Ah, yes, okay.

It may well be a "gas generator", but I reckon it looks pretty big, even for a warehouse that makes big machinery. It's almost as big as the shunter itself!

Happy Trainzing,;)
Scott.

On this cool fall like day, we catch CP train 182, from Shoreham to Bensenville, as he is seen here at Tunnel City

You like to tease, don't you. I've never seen any of your routes ever made available, and they look great.

I know right.....lol....I never seem to actually finish one but just either keep adding onto them or starting new routes.....:hehe:

Keep an eye out for more pix coming soon your way :wave:

Back