USA Pics

They do look good. What trees are they?

If the picture is taken in TANE, then it's rmm's speedtrees on the DLS. They gave me some of the best framerates in TANE, though the trees have different shades of green instead of just one shade of green for all the trees, which really bothered me. They are also not seasonal, so if you set the calendar in TANE for sometime during fall, it'll still be green instead of multiple colors of yellow, orange, red, etc. like you see in the real world. Keep in mind that the names of the trees are their names in Russian, so you'll need to know Russian or use this thread I'm providing a link to to figure out what the names of the trees are.
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?122875-Speedtrees-by-rmm-English-translations&highlight=speedtrees

YCqePP1.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Oh, I thought he was talking about BNSF9812/haddock56/haddock57's picture right above his post.

I'm not sure what they are as far as type but i do know they are seasonal. I wasn't sure what else to use, since i wanted a seasonal appearance to it so it would be a bit more varied. Although if there are better trees out there with seasonal colors enabled I'd be appreciative of where to find them.

Corona Engine facility on the Pioneer Valley RR. With an empty "Oil Cans" consist in the foreground enroute to the crude oil facility.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I cant find a t15derevo or derevo on the DLS? was that spelled correct? Also clicked for it to show Tane stuff, are they Tane only also? thanks.

CSX Safety Train #1 pulls out of Western Maryland Railroad's Port Covington Terminal

TANE Beta 92487 :D

Last edited:
A video of Steves excellent new release on my new version of the Pittsburgh Line :) I'll put something together for a modern day video too.

Last edited:
Back