USA Pics

Awesome shots "Montana" & scratchy :).
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Greats shots, but I'd like to know where the Amtrak boxcars, baggage car and coaches came from. I've been trying to hunt down some superliner cars but never succeeded in finding much for baggage cars nor the boxcars they usually have.
The low boxcars are on DLS, search for author maxgenesis8, everything else is my own repaints, but the original coaches (Amtrak Horizon) are made by Buzz Ben, unfortunately, I do not remember where I found them, but American Trainz have some available, and Davesnow have made some nice ones too, they are on DLS.
I found the original baggage car on Amtrak Trainz, but they do not seem to remain there.

ENHPuFD.jpg

tKN5VuT.jpg

kjWvK8c.jpg

UIHHX2I.jpg

1YXR6n3.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Very nice shot Erik ! I like those houses and garage with wood clapboard on them......dont tell me where I can grab them......LOL
cheers!
Pierre

Awesome shots "Montana" & scratchy :).
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The low boxcars are on DLS, search for author maxgenesis8, everything else is my own repaints, but the original coaches (Amtrak Horizon) are made by Buzz Ben, unfortunately, I do not remember where I found them, but American Trainz have some available, and Davesnow have made some nice ones too, they are on DLS.
I found the original baggage car on Amtrak Trainz, but they do not seem to remain there.

// Erik from Sweden

Is that a new Frisco locomotive I see?

Jesus christ dude. I swear that was real when I opened the page. Could I get a shot of the settings ya used for the shot or was some of it edited after?

That may be one of the best screens I have seen in a while, Kingston. The shadows, lighting and scenery are so eye catching and vivid.

Beginnings of Tidewater For T:ANE (Free :hehe: As Available on DLS, part of TRS2006, and should remain especially with the tools of T:ANE): Single Player and Multiplayer.
As progression continues, more screenshots will be shared. The single player will have a seasonal session for those who have my payware trees

2018-02-12_125859.jpg

2018-02-12_125936.jpg

2018-02-12_125955.jpg

Last edited:
Wow - deadpoolmx55 - very well done!!!!
Your arrangement of a scene like at the famose photograph made by Ogle Winston Link looks very great!

Here his original:
20121115-lens-link-slide-DQSX-jumbo.jpg

Your's TUME

Last edited:

Amazing shot, kingstonflyer!

It's 2006 and the UP heritage fleet has just entered service across the system. Train IDICS1, intermodal from Dallas, TX to Canal Street ramp in downtown Chicago, IL, climbs
up hill on the LWP Lewiston District. He pulls into the siding in Granger, MO to let the afternoon CLW Javelin through, giving the sleepy town a look at the birth of the heritage fad.

2mdXr9Y.jpg

2 CITX C40-8's pulls RKLT 004, a CSX Mine run, Up the grade to Vicsso for loading
The CITX's are here for RKLT to test out for they can replace their aging C30-7's, Which there are only 3 active on the roster.

8QdTF5h.jpg

More really great shots Barti. I'm wondering about that green NP plug door with the open door. Did you do that and is it available on the DLS? Good work

Back