USA Pics

Nice shots everyone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some screenshots from my Midwestern Branch route. This time, we start in Mill Town
e3dc9be559720ff44ab666d350a48b19.jpg

6e5b1c931f9e05f3a4ee59c58a22f71b.jpg

His is a E6. E6's had more of a slope, the E7's had more of a straighter slope.

Question Jackson: Will that E6 be released or are you guys working on a new EMD E6 pack?

Moving out of the way...
0ZrYjzl.png

2483 takes the head of a reasonably large loaded coal train, making good time.
j5b1y9b.png

2457 is helping to make that speed actually happen. Few gradients along this area, helper service definitely required!
VyyQjKO.png

Cheers,
SM

If there is one thing that trainz' Erie Lackawanna is missing it isn't cranes.

Four different 250 ton cranes and 3 completely different 150 ton cranes.

southern-style-steam-railroading-at-it%27s-finest..jpg

southern style steam railroading with one 2-10-0 steam engine in the hole, while another backs to the coal tipple to top it's tender off with coal after taking on more water after some switching and dropping the hoppers off with the boxcars, note the tree line obscures the view of the mainline.

Nice shots everyone!
Here are a few from my WIP sessions
~~~~~~~~~~~~

A wood train heads to Levitt Lumbers:
224aa2bfca8abc11aa57ddc6e0b744c5.jpg

Some boxcar pick ups:
5591f2cb30e718db28c9461fbf7dafb4.jpg

After putting the boxcars on a siding, the train starts loading up on woodchips and unloads the logs:
31da67f7987ab9ddc9deb5f1064b9e20.jpg

After doing what was required, the train heads back to the siding to collect the boxcars, then heads to Littleport exchange yard
38d66b94e940662d987f7fbe0399f064.jpg

Unfortunately you can't. N3V is working on a solution to make manual changes to the post processing settings save completely when you re-launch the game but until then you have to set them up again every time.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

So I finally decided to take some real screenshots in T:ANE. Here we see Amtrak #3, the westbound Southwest Chief, somewhere in Kansas.
(in reality this is the T:ANE version of the W&K by MSGSapper)

XjQ9L6b.jpg

g7TXeT6.jpg

Uo7C6RI.jpg

UKUEsa1.jpg

U1HUVD7.jpg

Unfortunately you can't. N3V is working on a solution to make manual changes to the post processing settings save completely when you re-launch the game but until then you have to set them up again every time.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

sorry for posting all these comments but im moving from ts12 (ive had since day one) to tane and its my first time playing tane, but do you need to have the post processing window open while running tane? (n3vgames needs to help P.I Engineering to make a software to make the rd work with tane)

Last edited:
The settings are active as long as you have the game open and have loaded a route. From my experience they will reset once I leave Surveyor/Driver, and when I load a route again I have to reset them. I don't know if anyone else experiences that. In all cases you have to set it up again once you relaunch the entire game. :confused:

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Back