USA Pics

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

I know it's a CNR locomotive,but EK3 is obviously based in the States.

The default T:ANE lighting with fog adjustment makes the default TRS2019 lighting look like it was setup by a caveman who had never left the cave and tried to guess what outside of the cave looked like...:hehe:

Last edited:
The empty coal train from Weston, heads thru Necedah and then takes the loop, to get back on home rails of the UP, and head east towards Adams

A CNW extra comes down from Eau Claire and is headed for Adams, but first have to stop at Wyeville to wait for an east bound to clear

At Shops South, we spotted A446 waiting to depart southward with some tasty power on the head end. We chased it to Byron, where just as it rounded the curve...it stopped...A few seconds later, over the radio came..."BC 4643 to CN South RTC..We're in emergency on Byron Hill". From radio conversations, as the train was cresting the grade, a knuckle broke 15 cars deep causing the train to go into emergency.

It would sit for a few minutes before pulling up to the County F overpass to meet maintenance personnel to help fix the knuckle.

The CXMTLD, the South Itasca - Chicago Unit Iron Ore to Middleton, OH(CSXT) train, with 2 F45's, is seen here at Dale

Action at Necedah WI This Afternoon, May 7, 2017 -- Train LTA42 from Winona held the siding at left as train LTS71 met and passed them at Necedah. LTA42 had 2068, 2051, 14 cars and the Mopac caboose, while LTS71 had 2058, 2431, 3175, and 179 empty small covered hoppers for frac sand loading.

Last edited:
CN Train A450 makes it way south for Green Bay.

We first catch him heading south thru Marinette Wisconsin

We then chased him down to Oconto

The next spot we caught him was him coming around the corner coming into Howard, as he passes the old CNW line, now the Mountain bay Trail to Wausau

With the hours about to expire, we catch him one last time relieving the crew right by Military Ave, which is just north of the Green Bay Yard

Back