USA Pics

sp3.PNG

Nice shots everyone. Looks like you're getting into the TRS19 thing Mick, great shot!
Just a couple from me.
Sherman Hill
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Morristown & Erie

cheers
Graeme

Tidewater Western Railroad 2-8-0 Consolidation steam engine No.85 backed onto the mainline near the interlocking tower as not much remains of the old abandoned tracks of a former Diesel operated railroad company that once existed as the grass hides the old wooden ties as the rails were taken up some decades ago.

Norm, thanks for posting more screenshots. What program do you use and will you explain to me how to post them here on the forums?

Norm, thanks for posting more screenshots. What program do you use and will you explain to me how to post them here on the forums?

TANESP3 - I manually upload the images from the screenshot folder in TANE to the N3V Trainz Gallery. I then click on the arrows in the gallery to show the full image and copy the image address.

If I am posting a single picture I use the post toolbar Insert Image. If I am doing several I paste each image address into Notepad and put "img" and "/img" in brackets around each address then copy and paste the whole mess into a forum post.

If you Reply With Quote on the above post and then click on the A/A in the post menu you will see the format. :D

:D

Last edited:
Hey guys im new in this thread. I am a huge fan of Japanese Railways but secretly i kind of like American Trains.
Heres a KCS SD70Ace Going through my hometown :) Garland, TX

Great looking pics everyone, here's a pair of Utah Belt GP60's struggling up the pass with autoracks in tow.

NUnsojK.jpg

Cheers,
-Andrew :wave:

Hi stouthm, it just so happens I had the same problem trying to upload images too. Not finding much info on how on the forums, I decided to make a step by step how-to for it. You can find it here:
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?145037-How-to-Post-Screenshots-Step-by-Step&highlight=Screenshot

There are other helpful suggestions for various browsers there too.

Back