USA Pics

BANG TO-1 has the hammer down just south of Wilmar, doing all they can to get home to Swanson before a massive storm unleashes on New England. Newly-purchased 9008 does the honors along with the 501.

deeter_58d802063579d.png

I think it's time to sit in my rocking chair and watch the train passing by. Such great screenshot here guys my jaw is falling
Escd84, Scratchy, Deadpoolmx55 and Knifeswitch1 (that's my favorite one).....simply amazing. Normhart in post #38344 I like the last shot with peoples around. The other shot are good but the trees are so ugly..... a simple replacement would certainly bring it up...but yes, the route itself in a masterpiece.
Cheers,
Rail4Pete

I thought about preordering Coal Country 2 today, but I got sidetracked by the BNSF MAC Pack on the JR site. Being the impatient person that I am, I decided that I wanted something today... CC2 will have to wait until next paycheck.

--------------------------------------

@Knifeswitch1: I tried to pick my jaw up off the floor, but I dropped it again. That's amazing!

Matt

Last edited:
Sorry for the two very close posts...

A pair of GP38-2's hustles to get a set of hoppers from this small town grain elevator under threatening skies. Very shortly afterwards, a tornado warning would be issued, putting an end to today's chores.

Conditions deteriorated quickly, so the crew decided to tie down and call it a day just outside of town.

Matt

Last edited:
The problem with updating the trees is that most are tree groups and SpeedTree groups don't work at all. I've messed with this on several routes and there doesn't seem to be any easy solution.

Of course it's not easy. To do the great looking route it will take to place trees manually for the entire route not just because speedtree groups don't work at all, but there are a lot of places which are just too plane (i mean like desert) or needs changing the other kind of tree instead old one. Also i think in many ways single tree placed in groups looks better than tree groups by default. :)

BANG TO-1 has the hammer down just south of Wilmar, doing all they can to get home to Swanson before a massive storm unleashes on New England. Newly-purchased 9008 does the honors along with the 501.
[pic removed]
This makes a great wallpaper! I have it as my desktop background, with the "Thunder&Rain" noise generator from MyNoise.net playing in the background. Neeto keeno!

Nice work everyone :).
-----------------------------------------------------
Not everyone is impressed by trains, it seems. LOL :cool:

d124d109d1a4f32777b8b2f7acd9bc83.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Back