USA Pics

about your bn hoppers and bnsf 2bays was gonna see if you were gonna release them publicly or they just private because if you didnt mind id like to have a copy of all of them if thats ok with you..

Great shots everyone.

Crew 6 runs transfers between Stacy and South Seattle yards, and swaps loaded and empty wells at the recently opened Pier 9, really just about anything the Stacy yardmaster needs them to do. This morning we caught them at Argo pulling autoracks set out in the military tracks by an Eastbound hotshot out of South Seattle. They'll eventually make their way onto the New Westminster train and head towards Canada. But for now they wait for the head-end brakeman to flag the malfunctioning crossing.

Crew-6%27s-head-end-brakeman-walks-up-to-flag-the-crossing-at-Argo..jpg

[FONT=&quot]The U745 has already delivered a train of all-rail hoppers to the LS&I at Eagle Mills, run back to Queens for pick up of empty general freight, shoved those empties down to Partridge siding and are here have three cars of clay for delivery to the pellet plant at Empire Mine.

[/FONT]

Wcl the CSx es44 tier 4 where you get that looks awesome keep seeing these pop up from time to time wish they will be released and quit with the tease for us foamers out there lol I want it

That ES44AC Tier 4/ET44AH is actually a modfied/kitbashed JR ES44 and do not ask him for the modified payware. I do like it and I also like the NS Dash 9, but I wouldn't beg him for it.

Shaun_rt, It's an interesting question. If you were to purchase the actual original payware loco from JR could WCL then legally be able to send you the kitbashed version. It's a gray area, and usually gray areas are quite frowned upon. I guess all we can do is admire from afar.

The anniversary set roars down the Valley Line south thru Tomahawk enroute to Wausau. I followed this train from Bradley down to Wausau. At Bradley there was a long involved conversation with the dispatcher about how this set "was not to be broken up" despite normal operations calling for a Rhinelander unit to be set out at Bradley. The 3026 and 3027 were still showpieces touring the railroad in those heady days.

Playing with some of my downloads from Pweiser New Haven's Dan Webster and John Quincy Adams Trains, sometimes hard to decied where to run such big sets
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Tom

P.S. i did not believe it but they do fit on the platforms on Valley Western ... amazing

Last edited:
Back