USA Pics

Finally found the new Donner Pass route..... by installing all of the preview pass stuff in the content store. Still don't know the package number though.
SP freight departing Roseville
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Finally found the new Donner Pass route..... by installing all of the preview pass stuff in the content store. Still don't know the package number though.
SP freight departing Roseville

cheers
Graeme

I knew it was a preview pass package :hehe:. But seeing as none of them have any description of what your installing, I couldnt tell you what number it was.

I keep seeing these beautiful pictures, mine always look to bright or dark. what setting etc are you all using in game to get them? thanks.

Sweet looking MoPac shots there shebashetan! Your reskin of the UP SD40-2 was good as well.

Thank you DARTrider! I got all of Jointed Rail's released MoPac units minus the GP9s for the Black Friday sale, plus the UP train pack. Honestly, Missouri Pacific is a very fun railroad to work with. I intend to release the SD40-2c on CPLW as part of our next batch if all goes well.

Thank you DARTrider! I got all of Jointed Rail's released MoPac units minus the GP9s for the Black Friday sale, plus the UP train pack. Honestly, Missouri Pacific is a very fun railroad to work with. I intend to release the SD40-2c on CPLW as part of our next batch if all goes well.

Awesome! Glad to hear of that.

I've been playing with the new NP RS11s from TF, safe to say they're really, really good. Hopefully they get a couple more railroads on that model, like SP, BN and MoPac.

2022-11-25-172705.jpg

2022-11-25-172900.jpg
2022-11-25-172915.jpg
2022-11-25-172951.jpg

Back