USA Pics

2021-01-10-14-30.png

2021-01-10-19-29.png

2021-01-12-11-46.png

Looking fresh as phuq, Leo!

Damn thats some good looking stuff!

Lego, where did those roads come from they look really good.

Appreciate the kind words guys!

The roads are some unreleased edits done by some JR guys, as far as I know they're basically retextured AASHTO roads.

--

A little greylines...

iGPCl4E.jpg

Little IC...

WgvjYXz.jpg

And something really different, a shortline - the BF&E.

qxxpIXF.jpg

yOc5Zp2.jpg

YlZubDQ.jpg

Y4t6CDA.jpg

Yeah, an NW SD45 is absurd for a shortline this ratty, but... who cares?

BgoRy9Q.jpg

7te4qCJ.jpg

With just 5 locomotives on roster, there's gotta be something with some kick to it. The SD45 is the only six axle - the other four active locomotives are an ex-BN F7, ex-MILW SW1200, ex-SLRR GP9, and ex-IC GP11.

Anyway, a little grand funk to close us out.

z4PDcGP.jpg

Cheers,
SM

Appreciate the kind words guys!

Yeah, an NW SD45 is absurd for a shortline this ratty, but... who cares?

Cheers,
SM

Darn,

Maintaining those Ratty Tracks where Locomotive #1711 is coming through must be non exist-ant........They look like a Derailment any day......
BTW your Trees need some trimming too........Never mind the Trimming, Locomotive will probably break all the necessary low hanging Branches, Hope the Engineers Window is tough enough to not shatter.......:hehe:

Actually I road with Rail Crew about 25 years ago on Spur line to single Crushed Rock Customer, and every other 3 tie or so, was broken, some of the line was 10MPH, but the older part was 5MPH and our 4 axle power was rocking like a constant Rolling Earthquake.....Asked the Engineer what the heck was going on here. He told me, this line was going to be sold to new Commuter Transportation Group in a few years, so it wasn't worth the time or cost to put in some Replacement Ties and Tamping Etc.....

Guess it made sense, but I wonder about the loss of time it took to take some loads 3 miles out, and wear and tear on their Locomotive and heavy Rock Gravel Loads, plus the time lost for slow speed.......:eek:

I should go back and see if that Commuter Line Extension ever came to Fruition........;)

Anyway....Excellent work on the Route Effects...........Well Done Sir.........:p

Back