USA Pics

What you guys do when a train decides to stop on the crossing? :D

3t1XRT4.jpg

Trainz_12_fan_100; said:
I bring out a chair, set up a camera on a tripod, and wait for the train to move.
shaun_rt; said:
agreed i do the same lol but one day i did that and caught a up heritage unit 1996 was a great catch down here north texas

They sound like legit reasons:D

ekankal; said:

LOL, I hope no one is honking at him:p

=========================================================================================

Here you go everyone - take a awesome look at this one:)

wjpY2P1.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome Metro North Genesis locomotives, CEFX2014. I am curious, are these locomotives available? These would be great on the Major Tri State Area Project. Are you constructing one of the New Haven line branch line shuttles?

P42 is from JR, post #40563 states NH unit is personal reskin and not available.

Last edited:
Awesome, could they be club car content on JR? I have the Amtrak Genesis P42DC Genesis locomotive from JR but could not find the Metro North and New Haven P32AC-DM Genesis locomotives on the JR website.

Personal reskin

Looks good, i tried reskinning JR stuff a couple times but never got any finished enough to put in a screenshot.

@malikrthr- Sorry about that, I didn't know if you had the P42s already, which was why i answered in a generic way. And for some reason i thought that JR had the NH one, but appears i was wrong.

A slideshow I've made of locomotives that went through Cajon Pass during the natural course of history.

1880's

cajon_pass_1888_by_nictrain123-dc6v4c3.png

1930's
cajon_pass_1930s_by_nictrain123-dc6v4cd.png

1950's
santa_fe_1950s_by_nictrain123-dc6v4co.png

1960's
cajon_pass_1960s_by_nictrain123-dc6v4d2.png

1990's
cajon_pass_1990s_by_nictrain123-dc6v4de.png

2000's
cajon_pass_today_by_nictrain123-dc6v4dq.png