USA Pics

Thanks cvo
deadpool_5af8e952d0ffa.jpeg

@deadpoolmx55 - That screen shot right there is probably one of the most realistic shots of the sim I have seen. Literally had to do a double (or triple) take to realize it wasn't in fact a photo.

Nice!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
For what was at first to be another 4-8-4 at the head end of this mixed bag of hoppers which makes up this coal train is actually a 2-8-2 Mikado locomotive which was spotted rumbling between both sections of road traffic on the way to the mine to load coal.

Last edited:

a) CLW CHOM (mixed freight 103rd Steet Yard Chicago IL to Riverfront Yard Omaha NE) works the
yard in Dubuque IA, slightly empty from inactivity over the weekend due to extreme storm warnings.

b-c) Returning with the same lashup, B-OMCH snakes downhill into the Mississippi River valley on
the Dubuque District, with just over 6000ft of second section freight for Hawthorne and Calumet.
Today's train is a rare consist, as unrebuilt SD45's were harder to come by on the CLW in the late
1990's, nevermind the ex-BCOL 757 in trail.

d-e) CLW DUL-1 (Dyersville job) strolls uphill near Center Grove IA west of Dubuque. It will work a
handful of customers around the Farley and Dyersville areas before returning east.

MAcjPSx.jpg

D2C966j.jpg

DhVo1qZ.jpg

Bjb36tu.jpg

QmNaYy5.jpg

Back