USA Pics

UB on UMR2020

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Hehe, nice stuff. Where are you finding all this MOW stuff? Some of it I have never seen, looks cool though. Thanks
Walt

Literally from around the world. There are several threads here that have links for some of them, some are on the DLS, some are from as far back as UTC. I've been collecting them for eight years now. Picked up two today from some posts in the Europe before 1970 thread.

Literally from around the world. There are several threads here that have links for some of them, some are on the DLS, some are from as far back as UTC. I've been collecting them for eight years now. Picked up two today from some posts in the Europe before 1970 thread.

Thanks for the info. Didn't know about the 1970s Europe thread. Checked it out though. Some really impressive shots in it.

JyHaEq1
JyHaEq1.jpg

Oil Train coming through Alburtis
ZVBeWjE.jpg
I like the way the the non spline roads and coming along

yTKbGCq.jpg

Last edited:
This CP local is spotting cars at the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel back in May of 2015. The Menomonee Belt Line was a joint C&NW - Milwaukee Road yard with several malt houses bringing in lots of cars. The Hotpoint factory was right across the street and who knows how many other shippers it served. At the time, the only shippers left were the JS facility and Froedtert Malt....The Milwaukee Brewers stadium can be seen in the back

Back