USA Pics

I wish I could take credit, but epa did it before (and explained how)

His screenshot:
[pic deleted]
(https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?242-USA-Pics&p=1742459#post1742459)

His explanation:
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?242-USA-Pics&p=1742540#post1742540

Hey, that's me!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Some CNW stuff...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

Hiawathamr,
Beautiful shots. That's your American Mountains route, right? I especially like your cab view on the trestle. You can feel the cold!

Still watching for your CN switching route.

Heinrich505

Cheers mate.
Yes that's correct, that's from my American Mountain route (I stream some sessions in cab view, and that's where the screenshots comes from;)). And I don't need the virtual winter to experince the cold anymore, as I'm in it already!

As for the CN switching route, it has been sent to N3V last month, so its just waiting for review (just like a bunch of other things are:eek:).

Cheers

Hiawathamr,
Central Wisconsin - yes, you certainly are. Brrrr. And I'm complaining with 46 degrees down here in Gulf Coast Texas. But, I still remember those winters up in New Hampshire. 12 Degrees out and dropping. Lots of snow and ice. Nah, I'll stay with the virtual stuff.

Your AMR is a beautiful route. I'll keep watching for the CN route.

Heinrich505

Hiawathamr,
Central Wisconsin - yes, you certainly are. Brrrr. And I'm complaining with 46 degrees down here in Gulf Coast Texas. But, I still remember those winters up in New Hampshire. 12 Degrees out and dropping. Lots of snow and ice. Nah, I'll stay with the virtual stuff.

Your AMR is a beautiful route. I'll keep watching for the CN route.

Heinrich505

Oh yeah. already I want summer again lol. Sadly, its going to be anywhere from 35 to under 0 degrees with the snow... I'll take 46 degrees over my tempts anytime lol.

Sounds good, and thank you again for your kind comment regarding my AMR route:)
I'm sure the switching route will be worth the wait (hopefully anyway)

Cheers

Hi Dave - The new route looks to be shaping up nicely. I love the screenshots. Always fun to see what details you add. I'm curious though, in the shot above, why is the garbage(?) pile on the front smoking?

Thanks
Walter

I don't know. There always seems to be something burning/smoking at a scrap yard though.

Nothing makes me more nostalgic for the good ol' TRS2006 days than loading trailers in Shelby...

Matt

Hiawathamr,
Wonderful shots! So amazingly atmospheric. The second shot and the last shot are classic. The one with the headlights illuminating the bridge is so neat! Thanks for the pics - they are superb! Night shots in the snow are very dramatic. :Y:

Heinrich505

Hiawathamr,
Wonderful shots! So amazingly atmospheric. The second shot and the last shot are classic. The one with the headlights illuminating the bridge is so neat! Thanks for the pics - they are superb! Night shots in the snow are very dramatic. :Y:

Heinrich505

Thank you Heinrich505!:)
I try to take some interesting screenshots to share with the community:)
After the stream, I was cold! (As I live in the cold state at the moment:hehe:)

Anyway, I have one more stream that'll show off the route in autumn that I'm going to do next week.

Cheers

Thank you Heinrich505!:)
I try to take some interesting screenshots to share with the community:)
After the stream, I was cold! (As I live in the cold state at the moment:hehe:)

Anyway, I have one more stream that'll show off the route in autumn that I'm going to do next week.

Cheers

Hi Hiawathamr

What route is that? The snow shots are really good (and cold!).
Thanks - Walter

Hi Hiawathamr

What route is that? The snow shots are really good (and cold!).
Thanks - Walter

Hey, its my American Mountain route, that can be purchased now at NARM, and from N3V (soon I hope).
I can tell you, it was a very cold night that night (Trainz version)!

Cheers

American Mountain route has some terrific pictures!

Hey, its my American Mountain route, that can be purchased now at NARM, and from N3V (soon I hope).
I can tell you, it was a very cold night that night (Trainz version)!

Cheers

:p Those are some of the best pictures I have seen, than you for sharing...........And congrats on your new Route.:cool:

Back