USA Pics

b7cbc0-1540669826.jpg

Thanks, and i have to say i love how you did that forest! Unlike mine it actually looks real, good job :D

617658-1540742597.jpg

Last edited:
Really enjoying your shots of late [ Flusi737 ] Not a fan of the CSX , but those shots are fantastic also , and wouldn't mind to see more . LOL

Matt

WC SD45 7495 was a unique unit as it had no WISCONSIN CENTRAL print on the hood for a short period in the late 1990's.

Decided to skin it up after seeing it in a Brain Sellers video. Here it is leading an NS SD60 + short freight on the test route.

xqTdwU7.jpg

A heavy mountain scorches the rails with hotshot CP-4 en-route to Pittsburgh with 84 cars of mixed freight. Although still a priority symbol freight, by the late 30's, CP-4 was fast becoming a cleanup train for Miami yard in Cincinnati. Today's run has mostly LCL, perishables, and whatever other eastbound traffic the yard foreman could tie onto the train.

DCJy2Ns.jpg
fF6WUY6.jpg
UsCJEJt.jpg
oWq0IRk.jpg
oVKc8UA.jpg
lZ0LrVO.jpg

Last edited:
The Main Line of Mid-America!

My second favorite Railroad! Actually rode a IC locomotive from Grand Junction, TN to Hickory Valley, TN back in the 70's. Dad struck up a conversation with the engineer at the Junction Cafe. Talked the engineer in taking my brother and I up to the next town on the line, Hickory Valley....where dad was waiting on us at a crossing in his pickup truck.

I am liking this ground cover...still learning, just wish I could figure out how to change it from green to brown in the Fall and Winter seasons.

Back