USA Pics

It’s very convincing. There is a definite NY City feel about it. It looks great!

Thanks :) Good to hear, i rebuilt it quite a few times until i had the result i wanted

edef9f-1555973837.jpg

bb8f11-1555973893.jpg

2019-04-22-130335_orig.png

CP train 286 gets ready to make a beeline to Bensenville after stopping after setting out/picking up several cars in Muskego Yard in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The yard crew sits to the left patiently waiting for the track to clear.

Hminky,
Nice to see some KCS engines being posted. Saw a boatload of them when I lived outside of New Orleans in Jefferson Parish, many years ago.

Heinrich505

Deadpoolmx55,
Love those shots. They are about as close to photorealistic as one can get. Very nice composition. Would love to be driving that route! :clap:

Heinrich505

Sullivjs,
Those are some really nice shots. I think your WIP is coming along just fine.

Heinrich505

Sullivjs, very nice assortment of shots.

Thank you! Glad you liked them.

Nice shots sullivjs. Are you sure you are just beginning? I especially like the CN led train going past the junkyard.

Haha I started about a year and a half ago, I'd still very much consider myself a beginner. I'm not very good at terraforming and I have almost no understanding of how actual railroads work :confused:

Dang those are all some nice looking screen shots. Nice work everyone.

(guess no one wanted to come watch that ball game tho!)

LOL I definitely do NOT have the patience to place fans in those bleachers. Practice it is. :hehe:

Back