USA Pics

Sorry have to ask is this for you BlackDiamond1964 or public release, would be so nice to have somewhere to run those cars, your doing a nice job

Tom

It will be for public release if I can ever finish the route. The problem I'm having is the details through the urban centers of the route. While these urban centers make up only a small percentage of the route, I can't seem to find the historical references I need to make the needed 3D models for them. I don't even have enough information to fake it. Once I make in over that hurdle, the rest is easy to finish.

That makes it hard not even old town maps that might give you the number and size of buildings, Im guessing the towns have changed so much by now, looks like your using dem or simular, one problem I found is it seems to change the shapes a little and the sizes of the areas as well. and the original buildings don't always fit where they should.

Tu25ITU.jpg

RR Mods EMD's, these were built for TRS2004 and still great locos still in TRS2019. Mojave Sub.
RR-Mods-EMDs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

;) Some things are just built to last and stand the test of time,,,,,,I'm a Railroad Lover, for lots of different ones, but SP (Fallen Flag) will always remain one of my favorites!

I grew up around them in the 50's, would see them every day as I walked to school, later on driving down highways, and the byways........Sure was determined to work and wash up their dirty Locomotives, but that was not to be my destination in life.....:'( Was very sad time when they got bought up by Union Pacific........

When someone brings a picture like this one, or for that fact anything SP, it brings back lots of Melancholy from times long past.....Thank you for sharing with us.......:p

Always loved the SP though I've never seen the real thing. Of course often popped up in movies. Have a lot of SP steam and diesel freeware and payware from RR Mods and JR. All these locos have run a good few miles.

Its quite amazing how assets by some authors still work all the way up to TRS19 its like the original author had a preview of the future when they made them with quality

Tom

CP Train 290, breaks the silence here in Tunnel City, WI. as it heads east for Chicago

Some from Chicago, IL.

RV-8

River Valleys RV-8 Cruises through MP. 357 on CCRR's Sam Subdivision. 100 of the 459 Miles on Cottonwood Central's Samuel Subdivision parallels the water just like what is seen here. The RV has temporary trackage rights on 100 of the 400 miles for its limited intermodal runs which are mostly powered by there SD50s as seen here as well as SD45s.

yh5viOg.png
yh5viOg

Back