USA Pics

I really like the night time and late afternoon lighting effects in TANE. I haven't tried it yet, but I expect that TRS 2019 will be similar. Here are some screenshots from TANE on JR's Legacy of the BN II route:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Running on Cajon down the 3% grade with empty bare tables rolling towards San Bernardino with a GP60 leader followed by a GP60B/SD40-2/SD60M

Cheers,
~Andrew R.

I don't know what you are up to oknotsen but...

They are kind of big for my normal rolling stock. :hehe: (and it would be nice if you implemented rolling)

Last edited:
Hi Frimbo (post #41629).

The lighting in TRS19 is better than T:ANE. Much better. Best watched full screen /1080p:

"Chuck, Joe, Dispatcher here. The afternoon shift.
The Depot Foreman has given you the Frisco T54 4-8-2, #1522.
Over on the ferry barge you will find two rows of freight cars.
Make them up into a consist and head out up the grade.
Dispatcher out."

I still need to package up the layout -- do the screen shotz, descriptive text, ... . It should be on the Download Station, "soon"

Phil

Last edited:
If you could share the kuid on that I'd appreciate it.
Humm, it seems like I've "lost" the original cars (this are my own reskins), the only original stuff I found on my HD is some textures, but the cars are made by simulatortrain, and they were available (if I remember correctly) at Jointed Rail a long time ago.

hYrjVGy.jpg

CZeRTt9.jpg

5Gevtvt.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

It is really sad that 2 of these great Lima Locomotive Works of the legendary former Southern Pacific now (Union Pacific Railroad) 4-8-4 engines from two different classes which are the GS-4 and GS-6 survive, but here is the 4460 undergoing steam testing with a short train.

Last edited:
Hi Frimbo (post #41629).

The lighting in TRS19 is better than T:ANE. Much better.

Phil

From the very first whistle, I recongnized the loco as one of my K&L favorites! Thanks for the video and I look forward to the route.

You are right, the lighting is impressive. I would assume that is also true for night time settings in TRS 2019.

Sorry- I hate to give this answer for everything, but it's true yet again. At some point, for whatever reason, the well cars vanished from the site and I haven't had a chance to rebuild them yet. Those and a few other cars from that period were built pretty quickly with less-than-stellar drawings. I have since found pictures of a nearly-identical MILW version I can do this time around.

I'm right with you in wishing I was free of this compulsory rebuild disease.

2018-10-04_223707.jpg

An old friend from back in the TRS2006 days - Marlboro's Southern Railway Ps-4 4-6-2 Pacific from Virtual-Motive Division, now defunct. Runs in T:ANE smooth with little to no errors.

Sorry- I hate to give this answer for everything, but it's true yet again. At some point, for whatever reason, the well cars vanished from the site and I haven't had a chance to rebuild them yet. Those and a few other cars from that period were built pretty quickly with less-than-stellar drawings. I have since found pictures of a nearly-identical MILW version I can do this time around.

I'm right with you in wishing I was free of this compulsory rebuild disease.

:hehe:

"The best is the enemy of the good" Voltaire

"Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without." Confucius

Hope that helps. :D

Bailey MoW Yard getting ready for Winter.

:D

Edit; After looking at this I decided I needed more

:hehe:

Last edited:
Back