USA Pics

Those SD35s are looking mighty sharp, great stuff as always Justin.

--

Pair of mixed images - little city, little rural.

dcm6lYD.jpg

MGNMo7z.jpg

Cheers,
SM

An hour after the float has departed Port Townsend, Puget & Olympus "Job A" takes it's cuts for the paper mill at the South end of town, seen here with a string of woodchip loads.

therock_5f1cc465a4d5f.jpg

Smyers,
Noooo! Once you let diesels sneak in, they'll try to take over everything! :(

It's just a loaner, right? Old lady McGuffin complaining that the steam engines are messing up her wash again? Don't bow to her pressure, just because she claims she is related to the ward boss and wants to ban all steam engines. Keep those diesels at bay and the steamers puffing. :eek:

Always enjoy your shots of the route.

Heinrich505

Not to worry, Heinrich505, steam isn't going anywhere...

Sed3eh9.jpg

I wish we could get more. Even a simple Dockside ( your first HO model, a Varney Dockside ) would be great around here. Still I like these early 1st gen diesel switchers, too. They fit in really well. BEDT held on to steam til Oct '63.

Best,
smyers

Many thanks. PBR makes quite a difference. Most of the textures I use are from Johnnyc1. They look great.

Best,
smyers

Man, if that ain't a coincidence!! I had no idea. I've been wanting to try their products, they look terrific.

Many thanks for the tip, Ken.
smyers

Not to worry, Heinrich505, steam isn't going anywhere...

I wish we could get more. Even a simple Dockside ( your first HO model, a Varney Dockside ) would be great around here. Still I like these early 1st gen diesel switchers, too. They fit in really well. BEDT held on to steam til Oct '63.

Best,
smyers

Outstanding images as always Smyers. Absolutely superb detailing.

Cheers
Piere.

Back