USA Pics

Nice shots everyone! Love seeing some Silver Lines on another route, too... Great stuff from you Markers!

SLRR 4659, 3769, and BNSF 8265 run some intermodals through Remote as the sun sets early in the year 2004. Wouldn't be more than days until 8265 gets repainted into BNSF H2. Also of note is a wellcar still bearing the old SLRR logo, a rarity in the 21st century.

QKc3jvH.png

KWaojaD.png

MpDResn.png

Cheers,
SM

My god... It's less childish ! But you scare me so this update will come in 2019 instead of 2018 ?

My god... It's less childish ! But you scare me so this update will come in 2019 instead of 2018 ?
LOL glad you liked it:)

Yeah it appears it'll come out sometime in 2019, but not sure. How I got the name was from the loading screen as it said TRS2019, so I'm just calling it TS2019 until something changes

top: Amtrak's late afternoon Lincoln Service to Lewiston, Missouri gets underway, seen entering the former Chicago & Alton main to East Lewiston via Springfield, IL at Bridgeport interlocking.

bottom: Later on in the evening, the photographer was busy capturing CLW yard transfer HBT-2 rolling south under the CR&I and GTW overpasses at 49th Street crossing, on the B&OCT.
HBT-2, the second section yard transfer from Hawthorne Yard to the Indiana Harbor Belt's Blue Island Yard, has just got cleared over the diamonds of the Pennsy Panhandle and will likely
be stopped again farther south at 75th Street and Blue Island crossings, in other words, business as usual in the heart of Chicagoland.

BA7mFRr.jpg

e0sepoG.jpg

Last edited:
Foreign power has been increasingly common on the CN Midwest Division due to CN's power shortage. Today, SB unit sand train S752 is lead by two Norfolk Southerns and one Union Pacific.

EzlYSh9.jpg

Barti, when I see your name when clicking on the thread to see the new post, I always know I am getting to an amazing shot. Congratulation !
Rail4Pete

Back