USA Pics

That group of st_rmm trees fills out forests of old greenery "G:" trees so it doesn't look like an orchard. The trees are "fluffy" enough to fill the same area.

Derrmy's Eastern Kentucky

taned_044.jpg

Harold

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

The dome (and all of the cars in the NP shots) are skins of Diecastgalore's Empire Builder cars on the download station, and the route is Cole's upcoming NP Blackwater Branch.

2019-03-16_025641.jpg
2019-03-16_025750.jpg
2019-03-16_025845.jpg

Harold do you have it in TRS19 yet? So far as I can tell all the sessions from HP Trainz and hiawathamr work fine. :D
That picture is with the sun toned back in TRS2019.

Had Marias 4.5 running back in the first Beta TRS2019.

trs19_18.jpg

TRS2019 doesn't look as good as the first Beta.

Harold

Last edited:
Some shots around Whitehall, NY on the C&A. I just started this a few weeks ago and I get side tracked while route building so if there's HOG textures and blank spaces in some of the shots I apologize. Originally I was just mocking up skins in Photoshop to see how the scheme would look for my HO layout before having decals printed. It ended up turning into a route project. It's a fictional line based heavily on the Vermont Railway from Whitehall to Rutland. There aren't many rail served customers on the section I wanted to model so I figured I could just freelance it and add rail service to a few of the rural industries. It's based some where in the mid 80's when New England railroads had a decent variety of motive power and patched equipment was fairly common. Allows me to run power from various lines in a way that makes sense without a huge terminus operation.

2jxqwmR.jpg

IkULfXM.jpg

YoonVjz.jpg

5hXZ3ML.jpg

KjnR5ST.jpg

8OvEbNT.jpg

dYz1lFj.jpg

Nice vtrail, what ballast are you using with that track?

Thanks guys. It's TSM Ballast SK3 on the DLS and the track is the high detail track from JR. I use it for the spurs and sidings. My current GPU isn't a fan of it in big doses so I use the normal JR track for the main to keep frame rates up.

405 is the lone remaining RS-1 acquired from the defunct Rutland RR when the C&A was founded. With growing tonnages and her lower HP, she's been delegated to switching duties and the occasional excursion. Normally based in Rutland, it's been sent to work Whitehall while the 181 is shopped. Hopefully not for long because the crew will want some higher horsepower for the IP job up in Ticonderoga. Part of the deal with the D&H to purchase the line was the C&A having to work the paper mill for 5 years. (IDK how prototypical that is but I wanted to get a mill in there somehow) Having worked Champlain Cardboard, they're headed back to the D&H interchange with the loads.

Fj5bzAL.jpg

AC0qGeD.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The steam railroad is still a work in progress hopefully it will look better in trainz 2019 but in the meantime, a test freight train led by 4-8-4 Potomac 2446 is seen with smoke deflectors passing by the grain silos under the setting sun.

There's no need to both send me a PM and tell me publicly on the forums, that's incredibly annoying. If I don't respond, chances are I will when I get the chance.

Back