USA Pics

[FONT=&quot]
DjQvgCK.png
[/FONT]

The daily train between Channing and Crivitz is seen here at Pembine Wisconsin, as its making a pick up at the log loading siding here in town...Today in real life, this depot no longer exists as 2 juveniles burnt it down to the ground

The daily Wisconsin Central train from Gladstone train SOGBA is on its final stretch as it comes into Green Bay..The trail that the biker is on was once the CNW that ran from Green Bay to Wausau and now is a state recreational trail as the Mountain bay Trail

The daily train between Channing and Crivitz is seen here at Pembine Wisconsin, as its making a pick up at the log loading siding here in town...Today in real life, this depot no longer exists as 2 juveniles burnt it down to the ground

Great shot WCL. I'm curious as to what track you are using? I've been looking for something similar to use. Thx.

I feel like I should explain what I've done to JR's Tidewater Point. I've taken all the PRR PL signals down and replaced them with vader type signals set to ABS signaling. I've reconnected the logging spur as a mow area, and a few custom crossing signals.

Honestly Tidewater Point feels like a nice Midwestern route with the right mods.

This is the CN shop at Tidewater.

Passenger F3 203 and an unidentified rebuilt FT head up train number 85, the Bostonian, just outbound from Sterling Falls. As, the amount of head-end suggests, this train was an "all business, less frills" train on the Boston - Cleveland - Chicago routing. Although dominated by the NYC, the LE&E held its own in this market through the 1950's until mounting losses forced cutbacks in passenger service. This train would soldier on in some form or another until 1964, when it was quietly eliminated from the timetables.

2019-07-23_220831.jpg

I love the three-engine trifecta Hiawathamr, three of my favorites! Must have been taken during the heat-wave because the asphalt is melting around the car tires.... :hehe:

I love the three-engine trifecta Hiawathamr, three of my favorites! Must have been taken during the heat-wave because the asphalt is melting around the car tires.... :hehe:
Cheers Forester1!
lol, but yet the super heated asphalt hasn't blown the tires up yet :p
Good news, the storm that we recently had cooled things down, but it sure did bought damage to just about everyone (includes my area)

@ryanstrains, Are those Metra diesels going to be for T:ANE too, whenever they're released?

I don't know about ryanstrains' but <kuid:452573:102069> Metra MP36PH-3C #405 - MILW Heritage Unit by malbert69 showed up on the DLS yesterday build 3.5.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

There are quite a few on the DLS including another by malbert69 #425

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

There is one more that I don't have working yet. :D

Last edited:
Back