USA Pics

Thank you scratchy, for an awesome route (Eagle River) :).

eBScCiO.jpg

scvpHTk.jpg

Wz3PhQQ.jpg

ahtSn1J.jpg

lIe8eIF.jpg

T8gySxj.jpg

BmADB9V.jpg

KWoham6.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Three PRR steam trains at CP Parker. A K4 is hi balling up the line, while the J1 express freight overtakes the I1sa empties train.

tane_2018-08-11_00-06-07-817.jpg

Early Morning on the St. Louis Line

Got up early this morning to get trackside before breakfast.

Eastbound Conrail Mail 4 (E. St. Louis-Kearny, NJ) crossing the CSX at Haley Tower
lUcX9UD.jpg

Westbound Conrail manifest PIPB (Conway-Pine Bluff, AR/UP) accelerating through Danville, IN
MeBLXND.jpg

Caught train INTR (Avon-Madison/TRRA) with it's usual foreign power heading out of the west side of Avon.
31b4Rwy.jpg

@gtasa: your shots make me want to get into steam. Love it.

@johnpibbs09 Thanks, I'm up to Peabody with Position light signaling. Love your pic btw!

An RPPX empty coal train on a midday summer afternoon. The PL signals are due for retirement in the next year.

tane_2018-08-12_01-08-42-632.jpg

Last edited:
I like what you've done with the place gtasa :) I wish I could have released it with the PRR signals but I wasn't sure they were going to be made available at the time. So I'm glad you're doing it. Just got to find somewhere for a big roundhouse in Richmond ;)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

2-8-0 consolidation #96 is performing some switching chores and then the loading process of woodchips begins before taking to the mainline, the spur tracks with the loader due to the rough conditions do not permit speeds greater then 10 mph or lower than that.

Steam Facilities at Richmond. Thanks scratchy for leaving enough space inbetween the yard and engine house tracks. :cool:

tane_2018-08-12_15-54-07-466.jpg

Back