USA Pics

BTW gtasa there is enough room off to the right there to fit in a roundhouse and turntable with a little flattening. I used Don49PLM's 85 footer because I like using K&L's smaller PRR locos but you might be able to shoehorn in his 115ft.

uHXocWd.jpg
mSBzeR8.jpg
99emvim.jpg

:wave: Exceptional Shots here folks, always enjoy coming to see what's new..............:cool: Your photo's are crisp and clear..............

CLW runs more than speedy Javelins, the rank and file of intermodal service on the railroad varies.

In the first two images, a GP50/SD40-2 sandwich hustles IKC-90, or the "orange blossom special"
down the Lewiston District, with Schneider cans from Venice, Illinois to the KCS in Dallas, Texas.

The third image is of TV-237, a second priority intermodal drag that works multiple locations along
its route between Chicago's IMX yard and Dallas' Lindfield ramp. The train consist of traffic blocks from
Chicago and East St. Louis, bound for Arkansas, Dallas, and Houston, Texas...all under a mile long.

Images taken at Vernon Jct and Fenton/Valley Park, Missouri, August 1998.

89hNXXl.jpg

xjXL2lQ.jpg

zmDa5Ze.jpg

Last edited:
Okay okay, you've proved some worth in that department, some really great stuff right there, but what about the present day? You know, with them big GE's and EMD SD70ACe's and stuff. Where's those? I wanna see some competition! :hehe:

Okay okay, you've proved some worth in that department, some really great stuff right there, but what about the present day? You know, with them big GE's and EMD SD70ACe's and stuff. Where's those? I wanna see some competition! :hehe:

Notice the word relatively in his post.

We're buddies he's just kidding around lol.

I'll get back to you on that modern stuff there, I don't want to go too far onto the dark side...

24EEH6U.jpg
XUQSIT2.jpg
uNw1DG9.jpg
orlep7h.jpg
ba2uSHG.jpg

Back