USA Pics

A Southern Pacific beet train waits in the yard next to a CB&Q Zephyr passenger train.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
8uJZ8OG.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
0hDFhNa.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
PBZl8k3.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
n9vda0U.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
tnmf1vy.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
ZhqjbZW.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
osSm33W.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
gHlFzoI.png
[/FONT]

It looks like the GTW South East Michigan Lines I downloaded from the download station

Yes, that's the one!

Some more:

[FONT=&quot]
EWmmpcb.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
ibj1oJp.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
uIkXd5Y.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
lNCZ8FZ.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
IO8eODp.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
7cPw9Ju.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
with the locomotive repair shop in the Background , , a 2-8-2 Mikado is taking a cut of hoppers that will make up a coal train, the rusty wheel sets are on one of the five tracks in the shop area .[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
4FdRER8.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
WOhifbg.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
fcNba5j.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
V2tSQEX.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
u20VfZW.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
vgZXmmJ.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
oBwiFdL.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
7ODjB5b.png
[/FONT]

FRV train PRGBA races WC train T041 into Fond du Lac, WI. The WC train will end its run from Chicago here at Fond du Lac, where the FRV will keep going north to Green Bay and terminate there.

A Penn Central manifest through the countryside, route is UMR20. You'll notice, I'm so bad at creating screenshots that this is basically the same picture over and over again, with different backdrops.

Matt

CD&N shots, with a new GP9 skin!

Dealing with a power shortage in the early and mid 80's, BN GP50's and ATSF C30-7's were common on trains, as well as CEFX engines. Here a coal train lead by 2 GP9's and a GP35 passes a TOFC train lead by a CEFX SD45, CD&N SD45-2 and a BN GP50.

2021-12-07-183632.jpg

Here more GP50's on lessor duty pass an Amtrak train.

2021-12-07-184106.jpg

Here, 3 GP35's lead a chip train under a bridge while a GP9 switches an industry.

2021-12-07-184714.jpg

Now, in the late 90's, the CD&N has a minor power shortage and reinstated many of its GP9's back into revenue service. Here, 4 GP9's pass an SD45-2 and a lessor AC4400CW loading a coal train.

2021-12-07-184401.jpg

A few from the Cascades. An Eastbound extra is splitting the signals on the east side of Everett after departing Delta Yard.

A west man passing the small yard at Keane. The BC Rail SD40-2 was a nice catch so far from home rails.

The same westbound crossing Mahoney Creek

Drifting-downgrade-across-Mahoney-Creek.jpg

Back