USA Pics

liFuVOC.jpg

Xp7a8w0.jpg

That is pretty nice what you have there @Jacksonbarno, i gotta say :D Well done!

Empties passing through Third Street, Alliance NE

2020-11-19-185858.jpg

2020-11-19-190020.jpg

This Engineer has M343 up to a pretty good roll, as he passes through Munger, MN, and also a southbound Q on the DW&P heads for Steelton Hill

Mike cannot believe his luck. It's the first day of gun-deer season and he's got a 12 point buck strolling past at less than 25 yards. He hasn't gotten a buck in years. Just aim, and pull the trigger.

Mike-could-not-believe-a-12-pointer-strolling-by-on-the-first-day-of-the-season..jpg

From said link:

They were all by ekankal, but I did not contact him to reskin them.

So first you modify and upload Content without even asking the original author, and then you advertise and brag about it in a thread it doesnt belong in. Very well :eek:

Alibi pic:

Cab_Car_3.jpg

Last edited:
late 1953,A UP Freight waits for a GN Train to Pass
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
Rolling out of the side track

Gaining spead it makes its way on to one of the many bridges on the line
Thundering though the crew get ready for the climb

Northern pass is still in front of the train and the crew are working hard to make sure that they don't stall

Yard crews at Wellington Hill say that the fireman was still sweating even 10 minutes after his shift ended

Dlala1,
That's a cool little story. I think the screenshots were very nicely done and compliment the narrative perfectly. :cool:

Heinrich505

Back