USA Pics

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

these similar looking 4-8-4 giants were seen later in the day taking on more water for their tenders, the engine on the left is a Lima product of 1925 that was built for dual service while the one on the right is also a Lima Locomotive Works product but built later for the Central of Georgia Railroad to replace the earlier 4-8-2 Mountain they had on the roster as an answer to not just heavy trains but a shortage of passenger motive power.

As near as I can

Edit: Corrected, somehow an extra Dome snuck into the original screenies.

Last edited:
Norm
The baggage \ casket car is facing the wrong direction. :hehe:

BTW there's an update to that car coming in the next few hours.

Last edited:
double post ............... removed

You don't have to tell me twice :hehe: That is the default direction of that car and I didn't check the film to verify. I'm certainly looking forward to a newer version of the Council Bluffs car!

You don't have to tell me twice :hehe: That is the default direction of that car and I didn't check the film to verify. I'm certainly looking forward to a newer version of the Council Bluffs car!
Sorry Norm, I hit the submit button to many times by accident so it loaded a double posting.

A Recently Rebuilt 4-8-4 Northern resumes service after suffering a issue with the firebox and super heater , the railroad has taken the first batch of the 1925 engines and fitted them with Boxspok drivers after testing a Central Of Georgia example.

Where to find the correct 4141 because the one on the DLS is missing the Museum texts and front numbers.

☼ ? ☼
Now it's fixed not to be mean but none of the original re-skinners stripes matched locations to each other, numbers added, museum lettering, fixed headlight/ number board cluster coloring and a few other things to include cab interior view. sorry oversized pics distort a little bit.

48374961_10205572051378023_584526907043741696_o.jpg

48362122_10205572051058015_1755948755644841984_o.jpg
Sunland Prime Mover Works (SPMW)

Last edited:
Back