USA Pics

What route is that flusi737?

This in particular is on the BNSF Angora Subdivision - i'm doing the Butte Subdivision (Alliance NE - "Crawford Hill" and up to Edgemont SD) in a little bit "more correct" version than whats available. It is not done yet, there are still parts missing in between but it's actually coming along for once :eek:

2020-09-21-000118.jpg

Last edited:
That is so cool! I know I've seen UP and the crazy stuff between Denver and Chicago. I can't remember if I've been near this. It would of been on one of the interstates. I came west across Kansas to Denver from Lake Erie, and headed east back home with a stop at Chicago. Reminds me of that trip.

Thanks

Sean

That Crawford Hill route is really something else. Outstanding work!

therock_5f6ec77c6627c.jpg

It's 10 minutes to 8AM as a quad-set of Cogger GP11s takes another notch with the daily mixed Eastbound from Waterloo just outside of Earlville, Iowa

@flusi737 Sorry to be "that guy", but is your route planned for release? Looks awesome!

At this point, i have no idea. See, first i have to finish it, which isnt too easy having a full time job as a train engineer. Then, i'd have to contact hundreds of people that i dont even know, if i can use their content - and especially the assets that i edited privately to better fit their purpose. Some i guess were even payware, i didnt really pay attention, just used what seemed closest to real life.
I simply don't know if i have the will (or even time!) to handle all this later :confused:

@railwoodman, Therock, thanks a lot guys :) And nice GP11's :D

Last edited:
Dude thats awesome ever since i seen my first train at 2 loved them n here i am playing this game how do you become one a engineer that is?

At this point, i have no idea. See, first i have to finish it, which isnt too easy having a full time job as a train engineer. Then, i'd have to contact hundreds of people that i dont even know, if i can use their content - and especially the assets that i edited privately to better fit their purpose. Some i guess were even payware, i didnt really pay attention, just used what seemed closest to real life.
I simply don't know if i have the will (or even time!) to handle all this later :confused:

@railwoodman, Therock, thanks a lot guys :) And nice GP11's :D

It would be a shame if your route wasn't released, but fair enough, that's a lot of extra work on top of your day job.

But, please, keep posting shots, as they are inspiring to me to get better at route building.

Dude thats awesome ever since i seen my first train at 2 loved them n here i am playing this game how do you become one a engineer that is?

Haha, it is :) I'm in germany though, so no US Trains sadly. But it is kinda special, as i'm one of a few people that still get to drive engines of the 60/70's in heavy freight service regularly - https://www.instagram.com/tf_felix.kr/

flusi737 this route looks awesome, I would get it in a second! To me there's nothing better than a BNSF mainline!

BNSF is my favourite, even if working conditions IRL aren't the best (on every RR pretty much these days), but they do have some of the most interesting Subdivisions in my opinion!

It would be a shame if your route wasn't released, but fair enough, that's a lot of extra work on top of your day job.

But, please, keep posting shots, as they are inspiring to me to get better at route building.

I will still try, maybe i can get some people to help with getting the permissions later, especially if enough people are interested in this ;) Well, if it helps, here you go :p

2020-09-27-043110.jpg

2020-09-27-043714.jpg

2020-09-27-043816.jpg

2020-09-27-044735.jpg

2020-09-27-045900.jpg

Felix :wave:

Last edited:
Back