USA Pics

new images of my project

Hello guys, it's okay with you guys, well I'm posting some new images of my project here, a fictitious route that I'm creating,
the initial route will be between 120 to 180 kilometers, follow the images there who likes please comment.

2020-06-10-171522.jpg

2020-06-12-093735.jpg

2020-06-12-213830.jpg

2020-06-12-215857.jpg

2020-06-13-095226.jpg

2020-06-13-095442.jpg

I have other real route projects

Yes this route is a fictional route based on south america brazil. But I have other real route projects underway in Brazil as well, for example the route that connects the city of Pirapora Mg to Sete lagoas MG, where the emd caterpillar factory is located

Nice pictures and that is a nice start of your route djbill90!

-----------------------------------
Some UP on Lone Pine

Switching at Mohave Yard:
LcBJy0t.jpg

j9dkWKf.jpg

E8q83R1.jpg

wjDWl6V.jpg

Train chase:
cDxCVl9.jpg

AE:
G9os1W6.jpg

Cheers

If I didn't know any better, I would say those are "UNREAL". Anyone who says this game hasn't evolved since 2010 is crazy.

Thanks

Sean

Thank you

Nice pictures and that is a nice start of your route djbill90!

and your congratulations route, this is very beautiful

-----------------------------------
Some UP on Lone Pine

Switching at Mohave Yard:
LcBJy0t.jpg

j9dkWKf.jpg

E8q83R1.jpg

wjDWl6V.jpg

Train chase:
cDxCVl9.jpg

AE:
G9os1W6.jpg

Cheers

Thank you my friend, I hope to do this route in maximum time, so you can release it for testing

Last edited:
where did that flatrack container come from?
all these container/trailer reskins remind me of my TS2Mac days when I experimented with product reskins
I wonder if you can add more clones of mesh and textures to products in editing (which is what I assume you did, and what I want to do)

Last edited:
A pair of Alco PAs led by an EMC EA are in charge of a lengthy Advance Arrow in July, 1947. Times are changing on the LE&E: the new PAs have just arrived on the property a few weeks prior, the EA, still wearing its prewar livery, is destined to be rebuilt and renumbered in a few months, and the train itself is to be partially re-equipped and renamed the Speedbird by the end of the year. Soon, coaches and increasing amounts of head end traffic will be added to the consist, and before too long, the train will be merged out of existence as the LE&E rolls back its passenger services.

For now, however, the train rolls eastbound towards Boston at trackspeed, and what seemed at the time like a bright future for the railroad industry as a whole.

2020-06-16_032706.jpg

Last edited:
Back