USA Pics

The garage looks like the one loaded to the DLS by msgsapper within the last couple of days. Is the house the back/reverse side of the one he also just sent to the DLS? It looks like it might be.

The stately house, garage, church and abandoned house across the tracks are all on the DLS; assets from retired Master Sergeant Dalton aka MSGSapper
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

hello,what is the route name?thank you,screenshots are amazing.did you install the game on the nvme?did it helped whit the texture streaming?
2020-05-22-12-18.png

2020-05-22-13-04.png

2020-05-22-13-09.png

2020-05-22-13-19.png

2020-05-22-13-21.png
hello,what is the route name?thank you,screenshots are amazing.did you install the game on the nvme?did it helped whit the texture streaming?

@pontenicius

Thank you. The route is a highly modified version of Dermmy's East Kentucky 3 for personal use. His route can be found hosted over on The Erecting Hall website. I've replaced much of the signaling, track, ground textures and roads. I've applied superelevation along all trackage, replaced every rail crossing and replaced all trees on the route.

My copy of the game is on my hard drive, but I did mess around with my graphics settings within my AMD Radeon software to improve the texture streaming.

Back