USA Pics

Now for the polar opposite of less is more.
2021-04-10-152200_orig.png

I live in Chicago and work in the Downtown area. Seeing those Metra engines and coaches against that city backdrop reminds me so much of what I would see every day going and coming from work, that is, of course, until the pandemic struck. I haven't been to my office in over a year. May I ask what route that is and is it available?

Paul :)

DARTrider --

People still drive my "IndustRail"? That is just so old now. Kinda like last century, about the time those demonstrators were on the road.

Phil

Hehe, I do! I love it so much, its big, but has a small file footprint, smaller than some locomotive packs! I remember watching Dajara521's "Gentle Giant" video, and I believe it featured a version of IndustRail! I knew it was that just by looking and downloaded it for myself. I like to think its an EMD plant, hence the demonstrators. Thanks :D

P.S. Also realized the junction overlay was on, should've fixed that.

Last edited:
I live in Chicago and work in the Downtown area. Seeing those Metra engines and coaches against that city backdrop reminds me so much of what I would see every day going and coming from work, that is, of course, until the pandemic struck. I haven't been to my office in over a year. May I ask what route that is and is it available?

Hi Paul, this section is an extension of my version of the CP C&M Sub/Milwaukee District North Line and it's not available at this time.

Hi Paul, this section is an extension of my version of the CP C&M Sub/Milwaukee District North Line and it's not available at this time.

Thanks, it looks great and while I know it's not Chicago the high rise buildings and the Metra trains just caught my interest.

[FONT=&quot]
2kSgodH.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
lhUUh1h.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
6lj8To5.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
qltkpzS.png