USA Pics

These are photos of Belt Line of Chicago #150 and the reskin from in game.
Belt-Line-Of-Chicago-MP15ac-%231530-c.jpg

Belt-Line-Of-Chicago-MP15ac-%231530-side.jpg

Belt Line of Chicago#150

Belt-Line-Of-Chicago-MP15ac-%231530-a.jpg

Belt-Line-Of-Chicago-MP15ac-%231530.jpg

They are as close to accurate as I can get, given the limitations of the photographs I had to work from and the mesh of the locomotive in question.

Jeff, is there anyway to get the more "shiny" paint job in the photo then the matte finish, very nice regardless.

Last edited:
BNSF is currently running 2-3 taconite trains to the CN each week. A BNSF crew takes it to Keenan via the CN Keenan Sub where a CN crew takes it to be loaded at MinnTac for delivery to Granite City, IL due to Keetac still shut down due to the coronavirus.

Thanks :) it's a modified version of maxwerks' BNSF Clovis to Lubbock route. There should be more double stacks sitting in Clovis but the framerate was already low.

Lubbock:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thanks :) it's a modified version of maxwerks' BNSF Clovis to Lubbock route. There should be more double stacks sitting in Clovis but the framerate was already low.

Lubbock:
I am just wondering where did you get the BNSF SD70Mac skin, I have the payware one from jointed rail but I can't reskin like what you have.

If it's 'installed, payware' it's locked, but if you got it from the Jointedrail website you can open the asset for edit and modify map1.tga.

Back