USA Pics

tane1_0007.jpg

Harold

How about WC train TO16 coming outta west tunnel, on this brisk cool fall day...Gotta love the trees when they change colors as they make for a nice backdrop for the WC trains

image hosting

The year is 1994, and the Nicolet Badger Northern only has a few more months left till they cease operation, here we catch the NBN making its soon to be last run up to the Jct, to interchange with the Wisconsin Central, only 4 loads will be set out today for the WC, as these cars came from Wabeno

Thanks, if you don't have this route get it.

The Speedtree version is with the old Pofig trees and won't work in TANE or later.

Awesome route!

TRS2019 with rmm SpeedTrees

taned_014.jpg

TRS2019 with new track and rmm trees.

taned_030.jpg

The first versions of TANE made the billboard trees look good.

ek3a8.jpg

ek3a_1.jpg

Harold

Gotta love fall, as on this day, we catch todays BIG local of only 4 cars, as the CSX runs LHF back to the yard to tie up for the day

Moments later, we were treated to a pair of Wisconsin Central F45's, as these 2 work horses pull a loaded grain train that just came from the feed mill in town

Now that is more like it!!! I do have a WC post started, wonder if we should dig that back up and get that rolling down the line again GTASA?

For some reason I cannot find anywhere except in game asset browser and even then it comes up as unknown for the name. It appears to be by username perrock. Do you happen to have the asset name? Thx.

On this cool fall like day, the sun is just about to be enveloped in a shroud of clouds, as Wisconsin & Southern train L599 departs one of the grain facilities on the WSOR line, with a rather large train, consisting of 100 loads of soybeans for the CN

And now for something completely different, Ben Dorsey's Railroad Fire Department

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Dorsey Rail Services

Boxcar, Crew Car, Flatcar,
Fuel Car, Hopper Car, and Weed Control Car.

Dorsey narrow gauge Railroad Fire Dept.

:D

Last edited:
Back