USA Pics

2018-02-1313285948r08.jpg

Nice Greetings

Epo:)

Great pics EVERYONE :).
-------------------------------------------------------

Very nice shot Erik ! I like those houses and garage with wood clapboard on them......dont tell me where I can grab them......LOL
cheers!
Pierre
Thanks Pierre.
I'll tell you anyway (LOL), they were one of the "12 Days of Christmas" items from Jointed Rail, but they will also be released on their site (I dont know exactly when it will happen).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rfIbViD.jpg

ZHGgd7w.jpg

L5sO3Ez.jpg

s3PAUYL.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Yes they are placeholders. Those are the tenders that can be found in the reskinned bigboy pack from NARM.
The cab is about the same height as the tender. Perspective makes it look taller.

So that means that next step is creating a custom tender? Some touch-ups to the paint, especially the couplers, could also be in order. Don't forget the canvas over the cab windows!

Yes I will be creating the correct tender. The model is not complete. I know about the coupler, I have not got around to it.
Cab window canvas? please elaborate. I am always on the lookout for small details I missed.

4l2BvsV.png

UP AC4400CW #6058 leads a southbound loaded Cook coal train through Neilson Junction on the UP Marion Subdivision.

QBXTVWN.png

We decide to chase it south and fly the drone a bit. Here all 16000 tons of coal are slowly crawling up-grade on Goreville Hill passing under the wooden overpass.

​Cheers, Woody

Hello Gary, thank you very much, this NP is available in JR.
Western Insulated Boxcar Pack .
Its not my work but very good job. :)Best Regards!Barti

6a61hp4.png

The Paducah manifest returns back towards Centralia behind a pair of ex-BN SD60M's. The train has stopped to let the conductor and brakeman off in order to set off a fuel tanker for interchange with Crab Orchard & Egyptian RR. They will then pick up an empty tank and two rock cars before heading on towards Centralia.

​Cheers, Woody

First train of the new day, the morning Javelin, rips up the Lewiston District enroute to Buffalo, NY via Lewiston, Missouri.

9iyKnz6.jpg

MRmLzij.jpg

I2DQFXb.jpg

That freeway food amenity road sign might be a bit anachronistic for a 1970's scene. Just saying. Burger King had a different logo back in the day. (If you had watched Back to the Future, you can see the old logo.)

:hehe: after 2 hours of humping I had to stop and bring in some switchers to clear a few tracks before things got really jammed up.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Mcguriels hump yard nice i attached this to the end of umr2018 and use it as an end point. I would like to see what would happen if this humpyard ends up part of the revamped tidewater route.

Back