GM&O
    9th Gen i7-9750H
    8Gb RTX2070 Max-Q
    16Gb DDR4

Default my router trz 2019 router brazil

Images of my route brazil hope you like it

Creating a new route, a route from brazil. the route

Cool

Haven't been here in a while, and when I do show up, I am never disappointed with Natural looking Photo's displayed here........Thank you all........

A trio of CNW C628 Centuries head north thru the small town of Rock Michigan, on its way for another load of ore

Blog Entries

I wanted to do those repaints
    1970's Fan

The CP Hastings Local heads west outta town to work the industries up the line and will return later in the day

Heading up the hill

GSS export coal bound for Morehead City, NC grinds up the old main over the Russell Fork River.

Under Union Pacific skies

Last edited by normhart; July 2nd, 2020 at 11:39 PM.
    The United State's Health Care System ranks 37th in the world just behind Costa Rica.

To some of the negative remarks here. Why don't we just encourage everyone to create and show their stuff no matter how much talent they have? Poking fun at someone who is perhaps less talented started some remarks I've seen here. The screenshots are amazing and yes some are payware. Personally I'm creating my own route right now but I think many are worthy for those that want to add to a collection and enjoy.

The remarks I've seen that sparked some replies is obviously a kid and we don't know how old, unless he cares to say. Not everyone is mature or has life experience let alone job experience. I lived with my parents until I was 27 but only started working around the age of 14 to 16 as I was in school. I have an 11 year old that is doing quality stuff right now and it's all freeware. He looks to these screenshots for inspiration to build.

I won't get into what the real world is doing right now, but I'm fortunate to now be 4 years in (currently on vacation) from a great job in my late 40's. There is tons of crap out there so I won't go there. But I will say this, there is plenty in the current generations who DON'T want to find work and are lazy. However there are also less opportunities. Many adults lost their jobs recently with this nonsense, and I was very fortunate to be able to not only keep my job in logistics for food processing machinery, but got a bonus due to just passing the best month in the 100+ years of this very small company.

Here is a hint. I could afford to take my son and spend 4 nights and 5 days on a huge road trip watching scenery, trains, and tons of hiking. But I've only put $15 into Trainz (a few months actual experience in the versions I own). I spent the last 10 years between those versions in Run8 where I bought plenty of routes and payware because there was no freeware. It was I think a few hundred dollars and well worth the investment. At the moment I have downloaded tons of quality freeware. Just because someone has the money doesn't mean they need to spend it because others are doing this. Very hard times are coming which will have their own opportunities. I choose to create my own things for now and will certainly purchase something if I feel the need or desire.

Perhaps it's better to ignore at times as well? I should take my own advice but I tend to be opinionated so it strokes my ego I guess. Bottom line this is a screenshot forum. I usually don't get into the petty crap and find these forums very busy, and not that toxic compared to other smaller ones. Let's praise those that deserve it, and encourage those that are just starting out with their skills (which applies to this forum). As for the comments including mine it's often better to just ignore.

Anyways back to enjoying screenshots. I'll try and stay away from the forum politics. This is a screenshot forum not a potshot forum

Thanks

Sean

P.S. my stuff might be crap to others, but it means something to my son and I, and some friends in the hobby. At the end of the day that is all that matters.
    Last edited by Seane2c; July 3rd, 2020 at 08:24 AM. Reason: screenshots not potshots

It is also worth mentioning, I think, that some of our friends here are challenged in physical, mental, and medical ways. Kindness is always appropriate.

It is also worth mentioning that we have many languages and some of us are just plain socially awkward. Not all insults are meant as insults. Try for understanding.
    Last edited by normhart; July 3rd, 2020 at 09:30 AM.
    The United State's Health Care System ranks 37th in the world just behind Costa Rica.

It's 1983, and traffic is booming on the West Virginian electrified division - most of that is in coal, though. Today, though, we're treated by a fair sized mixed manifest train trudging northwards through Bentree, most notably headed up by a large number of large autoparts cars. EF-2 E5ACB is assigned to lead the train as helpers, and with grades up to 3.8%, they and the normal power have a lot of work ahead of them. Meanwhile, on the back of the train, we find an increasingly rare sight: one of SLRR's bay window cabooses brings up the rear.

Cheers,
    SM