USA Pics

1280_3630666231396332.jpg

Cheers Epo:)

Nice pic, really like the highway. I always thought the '60's were the golden years of railroading, well, other than the 1860's-1950's because of the beautiful steam locos... Oh well.;)
Where did you get these cars? I recognize all of the Dinorius_redundicus vehicles, but I see what appears to be a '55 Chevy just to the right of the Mack truck that I would love to have.

Edit: Nevermind, I quoted the wrong post somehow.

Last edited:
Site repair

Just a note:
That I have again moved the pics at my thread to a different site for photo-hosting..........hoping this will fix the "damage" done by Photobucket......who removed all the pics for exceeding their bandwidth limitations.

Everything seems to be back in order now........and hopefully, it will last this time!

No new content posted yet........just repair.

1_826.jpg

Lots more pics at my thread......
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=44291
Lehigh Valley - The Forks of the Delaware

But,.....don't go there if you don't like Lehigh Valley stuff,
or if you don't like Jersey Central stuff,
and if you find Reading RR stuff offensive,
or if Delaware, Lackawanna, & Western annoys you
or if you find the Pennsylvania RR unbearable,
and if the Lehigh & Hudson River RR is not your thing,
or if you have no use at all for the Erie RR...........

LOL - enjoy,

Regards,
Mark

Isn't it interesting that nearly every screenshot has at least one creation from Deane (Dinorius_redundicus). His assets have added a lot of realism to our layouts.

A CN Auto train makes its way out of the yard

Thanx Mike and Justin for making this GREAT looking CN ES loco :wave:

.....YES it was FULLY paid for :wave:

1280_3836336466663131.jpg

1280_3062396337356637.jpg

1280_3762333633383730.jpg

@speters_0501, the Bridge is on the DLS. Look under FMA small concrete Bridge W 12.

@motorbreath, the Chevy ;) is a Holden FJ Sedan.He is from Fender849 and you can get him on the DLS.

@robbiehanson, the Trailer beside the Building and the most of the other cars are from Dinorius_Redundicus. You can get all on the DLS.

Cheers Epo:)

Last edited:
Back