USA Pics

Ain't no road like the Georgia Road
2023-02-07-014532.jpg

CP 9834 pulls an empty ballast train past the signals at Portage West. After cutting off the lead unit in Portage and calling it a day the trailing 60 would continue the journey east the following morning. PTC requirements implemented last year have eradicated any chances of classic CP 40's leading trains in and out of the pit at Waterloo. While I doubt big six axle power is going anywhere soon, seeing 15+ year old units making their runs in the age of rebuilds is neat.

1. He may not want to.
2. He needs permission from the original creator.
3. It may be a reskin of a payware item.

They are reskins of JointedRail cars. I think I have permission to release them through NARM but I will need to double check with them first. If so, I would like to make more before releasing (a few more paint schemes and roads) and have a big pack ready to go. Lately I've had my hands full with work and other hobbies so my Trainz projects have been very slow going.

So a release isn't totally out of the question, but I can't say yet when it would be happening.

Matt

In regards to my post #46822 about getting hoppers online by EPA(Matt) it was one hopper. And after the dust my comment kicked up I've looked I don't know how many times trying to find the website, with no luck. It appeared to be legit! The reason is I'm writing this leave EPA alone about releasing his work. It was a simple comment I meant because I appreciate his work. That's all, no more, no less.

[FONT=&quot]The conductor of a stopped Memphis, TN-Georgetown, KY empty autorack train performs a roll-by inspection of a Jacksonville, FL-Princeton, IN intermodal as it flies by on the main.[/FONT]
NSCNMEET2_edited.jpg

It's summer 1979, and with the BN/SLSF merger looming, SLSF SD45 #932 races south towards Fort Worth in rural North Texas, with SD45 #928, GP35 #707, SD40-2 #956 and GP38-2 #400 in tow, packing 14,700 horses, more than enough to get this train moving.

2023-02-11-175519.jpg

Back