USA Pics

deadpool_63d7639e63f3c.jpg

It’s the old Clovis sub 2.0a I think or something like that search it up on here or google I found the entire route from Belen to Clovis somehow that’s trs19 standards
Oh, that is a great route. I remember using it, years ago. Loved the winter scenario.

UP C705 just had the crew climb aboard at Whitt and getting ready to pull south, then we catch him coming thru Necedah, WI. and then Wisconsin's version of the Tehachapi Loop, up and over its own train to head east towards Adams, WI.

Trying to get outta Bensenville Yard area, down around Chicago, IL. Soon he will head north onto the C&M Sub

Those are nice looking SDP40Fs, where'd you get them? The only ones I know of are by Track29 and they don't seem to look like that.

[FONT=&quot]The amount of ripened corn in the foreground makes it pretty clear that it's nearly harvest time in the South. In the background, a local flies south to work the gigantic Verso paper mill complex that is the source of most of this job's nightly work.[/FONT]
Corn_Train_edited.jpg

[FONT=&quot]A Norfolk Southern manifest attempts to outrun some spring thunderstorms as it rolls south towards Chattanooga, TN.[/FONT]
CP_UP_edited.jpg

A southbound empty coal train C706, from Weston, WI. comes down the Valley Line through Necedah, WI. The coal train was running at a steady clip to keep those AC units humming.

capture

Back