USA Pics

CNtTSfl.jpg

EyJM6Jc.jpg

zpmVBJe.jpg

vmLnBZ5.jpg

R8y7dvj.jpg

qGrHiSF.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
this 4-8-4 locomotive crew had better breakout the jackets because the weather is freezing and there is snow everywhere and more is still falling, and nice shots trainman!

Good Afternoon
It is not appropriate to troll or attempt to start flamewars with other users on our forums, nor is it appropriate to air out problems you may have with other users or groups. Any problems you may have with another group should be dealt with privately, or at least off of these forums.

Regards

Nice ones Carl. What passenger car did you use for these?

Me and Jaden Penn used the NJDOT Comet Car for the MCVX Coach Car's basis. Rarest rolling stock basis we could find for it.

We also used CNR's ITTX Flatcar for the MCVX Flatcar basis.

And the Safety Training tanker cars are pretty much from Jointed Rail for that basis.
Me and Jaden Penn used the NJDOT Comet Car for the MCVX Coach Car's basis. Rarest basis we could find for it.

xZsUUuY.png

UP SD70ACe #8916 leads a southbound loaded American Electric Power train to the blending facility at Metropolis, Illinois. The train is on it's knees climbing the 1.6% Goreville Hill, a grueling grade that lasts 3 miles to make the final climb over the southern Illinois hills to drop into the Ohio River Valley.

1D8ZQRU.png

Meanwhile, farther north in Centralia, IL. BNSF GAL-CEI breaks their train apart in the yard as a crew arrives to take a loaded TVA Chiles train to Paducah. Before the Chiles load can depart, NS sends 167 (Granite City, IL - Chattanooga, TN) past on their main with CSX AC4400CW #323 leading.

​Cheers, Woody

I bet a lot of people would disagree with you there, Erik. Your shots are some of the best around!

Meanwhile, a Tidewater Railroad local trudges past the newly-renovated KFC on Main Street sometime in September.

j7Fh0Vl.jpg

Last edited:
Back