USA Pics

@davesnow
Now I looked for the Kuid. Kuid2: 101046: 102357: 1. Comes from the DLS.
When setting up my new Trainz Platinum, I downloaded a few routes and locos from the DLS.
Yes is your Work, now I have Label looking ..Thanks for nice Loco.

reg'ice

​NS Switcher1500 Drive to Plastic Fab ...Part3

BxJMEBWu.jpg

aj6ujit7.jpg

ubkfauIa.jpg

AgQUb20S.jpg

pzsIyU1k.jpg

sm1V0Ari.jpg

VUt9MSYO.jpg

baNzDlsx.jpg

9XknbxHP.jpg

cqLrWtEn.jpg

Those are some pretty sweet rides there good sir, may I inquire as to the dealer you acquired them from?
Thanks

It's a co-op work of 3 Trainzers, Vicia_007, MarekSt and myself. There's a few of them done already, and they should be released soon via the DLS under the following kuid numbers: 173943, 449411, 405057. The project will be possibly continued with some more versions to come in the future,

It's a co-op work of 3 Trainzers, Vicia_007, MarekSt and myself. There's a few of them done already, and they should be released soon via the DLS under the following kuid numbers: 173943, 449411, 405057. The project will be possibly continued with some more versions to come in the future,

Those are awesome and they're better than the original built-in Trainz 2004/06 era low-poly Ford Mustangs! I may be a Mopar guy, but I definintely think more detailed models of muscle cars should be made for Trainz, especially if there's a virtual car show taking place in a session.

Nice pics. I really hope Marias Pass gets updated to TRS19 standards one day. I started converting it with ‘bulk replace’ but other things have come first.

Nice pics. I really hope Marias Pass gets updated to TRS19 standards one day. I started converting it with ‘bulk replace’ but other things have come first.

HP teased on their Facebook page a couple years ago that a TRS19 version was in the works, but aside from a post on New Years this year they've been pretty quiet. That's a massive undertaking, but I do hope it sees the light of day soon. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

Matt

Last edited:
HP teased on their Facebook page a couple years ago that a TRS19 version was in the works, but aside from a post on New Years this year they've been pretty quiet. That's a massive undertaking, but I do hope it sees the light of day soon. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

Matt

Yes, I saw that and got very excited, I would buy it again instantly too but as you say, it's been very quiet and I have no idea whether or not it's still being worked on.

SLRR 3817 leads MPI 9018 and CSX 8865 on a southbound mixed manifest freight in the summer of 2001. The grades on this line start shallow enough - from 0.42 to 1.25% - but it's only a dozen miles until these engines get their real workout on the coming 2-3.2% grades. The SLRR unit remains in service today, while the CSX ex-CR unit was sold to NRE where much of the unit was to be scrapped or salvaged for parts. The MPI SD40M-2 ended up in Brazil somewhere around 08 or 09 and was duly ripped to shreds by scrappers.

NG2ujO1.jpg

akUdw1x.jpg

cnHc6k1.jpg

Cheers,
SM

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
The Railroad's newly purchased Baldwin Locomotive Works 2-4-4-2 mallet steam locomotive seen blast down track one of the 4 track mainline with an empty freight train in tow.

Back