USA Pics

screen261ib0.jpg

The above bridge seems unlikely at best. Would not the part close to the ground consist of a built up bridge approach?
Ed

That's far from the only problem. That span looks to be about 400 feet in length. The rule of thumb for structural steel is "half the span in inches", so the depth of that girder should be about 200 inches or about 17 feet, but it looks to be about 6 feet. Never hold that train.

On the CC&LE...

I found some old shots my granpa took one winter day, and decided to share them.

As he was out on his boat fishing, he saw a pair of RDC's rounding the corner headed towards town. He managed to get this shot of them perfectly framed between two trees:
ccle3jy0.jpg
I

As he was heading for shore, he heard a freight coming down the track, also headed towards town:
ccle6wu6.jpg

Like a true railfan, Grandpa loaded up the boat and caught the train a couple miles further down the track:
ccle5ol1.jpg

As the freight neared the interchange with the mainline, the 20th Century Limited was just pulling out, and Grandpa got this shot before heading home to enjoy some fresh fish... ;)
ccle4pe3.jpg

Lol ok. This shot has not "money" in it :wave:. A route im working( i have way too many routes >_>) still working on the scenery before the track.

Nice pic there Mike!!
Where did you get that loco?

Cheers,
Adam
TCS Route Builder
Its from landrvr do a search for him and you shall find a thread containing a link with a link to my filden zip file that contains it.
Now for some TC pics.
The Harlem Line(or the outback whichever you prefer)
Harlem1.jpg

Harlem2.jpg

Harlem3.jpg

Harlem4.jpg

Harlem5.jpg

Harlem6.jpg

Harlem7.jpg

Duh!
Thank Gandalf! I have them just haven't installed yet.

Nice screens too!!
Good to see you finally have it working!

Cheers,
Adam
TCS Route Builder

Back