USA Pics

2022-10-24_002039.jpg

Mr deadpoolmx55,

I have a Ques about you Signaling indications in this particular Picture....?

1. Does crossover goto to Second Mainline only? :confused:

2. Or Does it cross the 2nd mainline and head over to third Parallel Track and connect to it only?:eek:

I see three Lights on your Signal Mast left side, so I wasn't sure if it went both to Second Mainline and too 3rd Side Track as well......

If you have an overhead Picture of this Puzzle Switch, that would clear it up in my mind......;)

Thank you Sir.

Mr deadpoolmx55,

2. Or Does it cross the 2nd mainline and head over to third Parallel Track and connect to it only?:eek:

I see three Lights on your Signal Mast left side, so I wasn't sure if it went both to Second Mainline and too 3rd Side Track as well......

If you have an overhead Picture of this Puzzle Switch, that would clear it up in my mind......;)

Thank you Sir.

I think you may be misunderstanding the purpose of a 3 head signal. It does not necessarily mean there are 3 routes to take and there can be many reasons that it is required in a given situation.

Mr deadpoolmx55,

Thank you Sir.

https://rail.pgengler.net/signals/fixed_norac.html

This might help to explain it. This is only one set of rules (the ones I use mainly). Railroads have different rules for the same signal aspects.

Looks awesome Dave!

I know it's Metra, but on a MBTA F40PH-2 style body.

MBTA EMD F40PH-2C 1066 (rrpicturearchives.net) - Just sharing for roof details.

P.S. You might also want to remove those oversized "paperclips/keychains" from the front.

"paperclips/keychains" --? Not understand. I'm not very familiar with the different styles of F40PH locomotives. I probably won't release that one if there's so much wrong with it. I'm not into rivet-counting. Besides, that baby was a bitch to create. And the interior is so cramped I don't see how the engineer and ass't engineer have any room to do anything.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I'm still working on the turf FX but, here is a screenshot of an empty steam freight train thundering down the tracks. [/FONT]

Man, it actually made my day to see some pics from Whiteshore. It really looks great with TS19s improved lighting. I'm glad to see my our old route is still alive and kicking. Maybe one of these days I should do some more with it. It really was a lot of fun to make.

Man, it actually made my day to see some pics from Whiteshore. It really looks great with TS19s improved lighting. I'm glad to see my our old route is still alive and kicking. Maybe one of these days I should do some more with it. It really was a lot of fun to make.

Glad you liked the shots. It's been a fun route to run and it looks good in TS19. Thanks for building it!

Back