USA Pics

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

TRR slowly making its way down the line.

Route: CN Abandoned Valley Branch by Via6415

fff.png

Two LIRR trains, 560 & 8000 are seen on Jamaica station on a cloudy evening. LIRR train #560 led by an MP15AC is bound for Long Island City via the Lower Montauk Branch, while train #8000, a Port Jefferson bound train is led by a GP38-2.

Very nice shot and composition whamm0 ! May I ask you what is the name or kuid of the dormers you used on those kitbashi barns ?
Regards !
Rail4Pete

Very nice shot and composition whamm0 ! May I ask you what is the name or kuid of the dormers you used on those kitbashi barns ?
Regards !
Rail4Pete

I believe they are terrace dormer by johnwhelan (<KUID2:86627:1450:2>). I'll have to look later to be certain though.

A Union Pacific sand empty races west outta Necedah Wisconsin, as it heads for Wyeville Wisconsins Hi-Crush Proppants sand plant

We are on the north side of Necedah Wisconsin, at the 3rd Street crossing, as CN C706 eases out of town enroute to Weston Wisconsin. UP ES44AC 5526 and a Dash 9-44CW 9639 are in charge of this 143 WPSX loads, enroute to the power plant up near Wausau, after bringing a load of coal from Wyoming's Powder River Basin.

Last edited:
Roadrailer! UP had just started running the ZCHEM (Chicago-East Minneapolis) a week earlier. The train originates at the NS Calumet Yard in Chicago, is handed off to UP somewhere in Chicagoland, then wanders up to The Cities on UP's former C&NW Adams Subdivision. A Norfolk Southern SD60i leads 25 trailers as it leaves the Yard at Adams, Wisconsin (1st pic) and (2nd pic) hammering thru Necedah Wisconsin

Back