USA Pics

Dermmy

Too many projects...
The 'old' USA pics thread was one of my favourites, here are a couple of mine resurrected to kick off the 'new' thread...

updentqk6.jpg

mcc12yu8.jpg

Andy :)

This is one of my favorites. I need to retake this shot with the banking rule on.

forumbuster9gt.jpg

Here is another one of my all time favorites which is taken on the TLW Ho route pack

kcc39uo.jpg

Last edited:
Woohoo....okay here comes a pic...ready....set....~!~~!~!~~
PIC-0042.jpg

LOL!

Cheers,
Adam

Last edited:
A couple of shots from a mini-route that i am working on as a break from endless swathes of Kentucky hillsides....

A UP MP15 shuffles a few empty hoppers around on a length of industrial trackage serving a large quarry...
mm45axt5.jpg

...I got ahead of it just down the road and caught this angle through an old fence with a couple of FURX leasers idling in he background.
mm46aru4.jpg

A closer view of the leasers standing at the quarry's disused fueling spot, originally built to service a couple of privately owned GE 44 tonners.
mm47nz8.jpg

Cheers, Andy :)

Lake Shore Ltm on the TER Chicago Line through western New York state

http://www.trainzeasternroutes.com/Screenshots/screenshots/ccline2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres mine!
Screen_863.jpg

Super Chief on the U-make Hump Yard
Screen_864.jpg

Cotton Belt 1776 leads an SP Oil Can on a U-Make corner
Screen_687.jpg

AT&SF GE44 tonner on the Newbary RR (on the DLS) Edit: There may be an intruder in this picture
Thatd in for now!

Last edited:
Had to add my pic to this thread.
SD40-2M1.jpg

4 SD40-2Ms pulling a double stack through Feather River. Had to hustle to get into the right place to catch these units before they disappeared into the next tunnel. :D

Bill

Back