USA Pics

SBRR yard job Y19 makes its way to bay street yard Chicago
SBRR-yard-job-Y19-makes-its-way-to-bay-st--yard-chicago.jpg

Never see any SBRR, thought I'd change that lol.
Route- Long Island Western (DLS) (Heavily modified and merged with other routes to represent Chicago)

SBRR yard job Y19 makes its way to bay street yard Chicago
Never see any SBRR, thought I'd change that lol.
Route- Long Island Western (DLS) (Heavily modified and merged with other routes to represent Chicago)

:D Thanks for the info,

I downloaded this Route from DLS just now, and had one problem Asset, Faulty, not big issue though.....

I am became curious as a Cat on the prowl when you mentioned "MERGE and heavily MODIFIED" which always peeks my interest.........:cool:

As I have merged Routes since I started Trainz. Always fun and surprises follow when you attempt Merges, but the Outcome can be stunning in variety and Landscape differences when it does work.......;)

Thanks for sharing.......:wave:

1407 leads the Yankee Clipper in mid-1948. New stainless steel lightweight cars are in the process of being delivered to the New Haven, however it will still be some time before trains like this, the Merchants Limited, and others are completely re-equipped. Likewise, new Alco PA diesels are yet to be delivered. It's a time of transition for New Haven passenger service, and soon, scenes of powerful I-5 Hudsons leading long strings of passenger stock will be a faint memory of a time gone by.

2019-10-15_140558.jpg
2019-10-15_140624.jpg
2019-10-15_140719.jpg
2019-10-15_140838.jpg
2019-10-15_140910.jpg

:D Thanks for the info,

I downloaded this Route from DLS just now, and had one problem Asset, Faulty, not big issue though.....

I am became curious as a Cat on the prowl when you mentioned "MERGE and heavily MODIFIED" which always peeks my interest.........:cool:

As I have merged Routes since I started Trainz. Always fun and surprises follow when you attempt Merges, but the Outcome can be stunning in variety and Landscape differences when it does work.......;)

Thanks for sharing.......:wave:
I love merging routes as well although this is the only one that has showed any promise lol and hey if you want more info PM me!-MK

Last edited:
CSX T282 flies past Simmons rd. on its way to Chicago.
CSX-T282--flies-past-the-camera-on-Simions-Rd.--some-where-in-rural-Ind.-on-its-way-west-towards-chicago.%0AFICTIONAL%0ARoute--Midwest-Grain.jpg

About two hours later we catch 282 again stopped at Freedom Junction about 50 miles outside Chicago while it waits for a southbound Q743 to pass.
CSX--Q415-meets-CSX-T282-at-freedom-junction-50-miles-outside-chicago.jpg

Within minutes of 743's passing 282 gets the clear and slowly begins its journey north to Chicago.
After-the-rack-train-clears-CSX-T282-gets-the-clear-and-resumes-its-journey-to-chicago.jpg

Nearing 3 A.M. 282 creeps through the marshy outskirts of Chicago in the final leg of its trip.
CSX-T282-creeps-its-way-through-the-marshy-outskrits-of-chicago-nearing-the-end-of-its-trip.jpg

Within 10 miles of the 25st yard 282 crosses the IHB at KT Junction. After clearing the junction the train will be parked in receiving and from there be divided into 3 smaller trains which will then be sent to the local power plants.
CSX-T282-passing-KT-tower-Gary-Indiana.jpg

Routes- Midwest Grain & terminal, Cold Creek Western and The Bayonne & Red Bank (All modified and merged together)
Edit- Grammar

Last edited:
The CN Quad Graphics Local L508, is seen here switching the Quad Graphics Plant at Lomira Wisconsin as an oil train scoots on by

Mount Sinai Turn Part 3.

Continuing up the Bluestone River

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Passing under the Elkhorn Branch and over the Bluestone

On the Elkhorn Branch a GP9 pulls a small MoW Consist from Elkhorn, WV

Flipping Siding where we'll wait for the scheduled freight from Princeton, WV

:D

Mount Sinai Turn Part 4.

The freight, pulled by a SD45 N&W #1778, rattles by.

Signal green, Mount Sinai Junction is only a couple of miles ahead.

On the Mount Sinai Branch

:D

Last edited:
This one is not 100% as this scene is in Canada but.......we are neighbours...

oevBVtw.jpg
qKqw5P9.jpg

Hehe, we won't quibble. Besides, if you hadnt mentioned it we wouldn't be able to tell (the B&M car is a nice touch that also hides that is Canada somewhat). Excellent shots btw.

@jacksonbarno - That's a good-looking New Haven layout... somewhere near the electric-to-steam changeover location, presumably.

Back